“Why is this room so much?”

Best Western Plus Diamond Valley Inn
Ranked #2 of 10 Hotels in Hemet
Reviewed 7 July 2014

I was visiting family and decided to stay the night here on 7/5/14.

let me start with the positive. The room did have a mini fridge which was great for my husbands medicine. there was also a microwave but we didn't need that. The only other positive was the employee who checked us in. She was very nice and pleasant. We were checking in around 11 and were tired so it was nice to be greeted by a smiling face. That is where the positive ends.

Room was not well maintained or clean. Like others had said the hallway smelled of smoke even though my room was non smoking. I didn't realize how gross the shower and sink was until I woke up the next morning. I opted not to even use the shower and shower at my family's house after we checked out. Stains on carpet and bedding. Broken toilet seat. The bed was incredibly uncomfortable. My husband said he could feel the springs.

Like others have said the sensor lights are ridiculous. My husband has vision problems and we usually sleep with a light on. had to leave the TV on as it was the only light not on a sensor so he could find the bathroom.

We decided to skip breakfast since I could only question how clean the kitchen was after seeing the room.

Not worth the $90 I paid.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Winter P
Heather Y, Manager at Best Western Plus Diamond Valley Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 9 July 2014

I would like to apologize for any inconveniences suffered during your stay with us. We are currently renovating our property and hope that when we are finished you will give us another try when you are in town. I also want to thank you for your input as it is a valuable tool for us to use in regards to property and policy improvement.

There are newer reviews for Best Western Plus Diamond Valley Inn

Reviewed 21 June 2014

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Heather Y, Manager at Best Western Plus Diamond Valley Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2014

Reviewed 31 May 2014

Overall it was a nice experience as usual, the only discomfort I found was in the shower where the water temperature changes constantly and one must keep adjusting it.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

I'm happy to hear that you had an overall pleasant stay at our property. We appreciate your feedback and we are currently remodeling the property so the water temperature should not be a problem once we are done. I hope to see you return when we are finished remodeling so you can see the differences for your self! Thank you!

Reviewed 27 May 2014

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family

Reviewed 22 May 2014

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business

Reviewed 19 May 2014

We return to Super 8 in Hemet for several years. It is always a motel we enjoy and especially feel welcome upon arriving. Plan on making this our stop in Hemet.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Dolores F

We just want to thank you for your kind words regarding our property and staff. We are happy to hear you will be making this your stop in Hemet and know that we appreciate your business!

Reviewed 24 April 2014 via mobile

We only stayed one week and were rudely told my manager that we needed get out. Swing shift front desk was rude the very first night. Another customer made his way into an unauthorized area and his dog tried to come through our screen causing our dog to bite a visitor we had who was trying to break up the fight through screen. Our carpet was filthy from the day we walked in. Turned our feet dark black. I asked nighttime front desk worker if it was possible to get the pretty fees waived before we paid for another week. Bad decision i guess. Next morning was greeted by hostile manager saying we need to pack our stuff and get out. That we were causing problems. I guess that complaining about rude service and dirty carpet means the customer is wrong, not the dirty, rude establishment. Would never recommend anyone stay here. Don't even get me started on the drug addicts that stay here. I've never been treated so badly by any customer service based establishment. 0 Stars

• Stayed: April 2014
Heather Y, Manager at Best Western Plus Diamond Valley Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 28 April 2014

I'm sorry you felt that you were treated unfairly during your stay with us and I apologize for any inconveniences suffered during your stay. Our goal is to make everyone's stay comfortable and work through any problems and or issues that may arise during a guests stay. I am sorry that we could not work things out to your satisfaction.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Hemet
Hampton Inn & Suites Hemet
#1 of 1 in Canyon Lake
Travelodge Hemet CA
Travelodge Hemet CA
#4 of 10 in Hemet

Been to Best Western Plus Diamond Valley Inn? Share your experiences!