“Impressive for a chain”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Mimi's Cafe
Cuisines: American, French
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Drayton Valley, AB Canada
“Impressive for a chain”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 March 2014

My husband & I met a friend at Mimi's for dinner last night. We were greeted and seated promptly. I ordered the roast turkey, my friend, the pot roast, and my husband, medallions of beef. All were very good - well prepared, tasty, with nice presentation. Service was a bit lacking - our server did not ask anyone if they wanted bererages other than water, and brought us the bill without asking if we wanted dessert. It is a busy place, and a bit on the noisy side, which made conversation difficult. The bill for 3 of us was $49, so prices are reasonable. We would eat here again.

• Visited March 2014

Keizer, Oregon
“Very upscale for great price”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 February 2014

Went there for breakfast and enjoyed every bite. Professional staff and great coffee with very upscale decor. Wish we had one back home.

Visited February 2014
San Jacinto, California
“Still a decent restaurant”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 November 2013

We ate here tonight after not being here for over a year. It's still a good restaurant but it does seem their menu has changed since last time and it seems like there are not as many choices as there were previously. Tonight I was here with my wife and son and we all thought the food was good. We all had sandwiches. My wife had their grilled cheese sandwich which she thought was tasty but it was fairly small in size. I had their beef dip sandwich with added on grilled onions and it was better then most beef dip sandwiches I have had. Our waitress, Taylor, was very kind and did a good job. It took longer than average for the food to arrive but I don't blame her for that.

• Visited November 2013
“Not bad for a chain”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 September 2013 via mobile

Not a great deal of options in Hemet . Tried this because it was rated well and close to the hotel.

Not bad , not great either but ok . I had the chicken . It was good .

Atmosphere is good also but the stand our here for me was the service!!! Very pleasant and attentive waitress .

I will not be hurrying back but ok in a punchy

• Visited September 2013
Hemet, California
“Excellent Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 July 2013

I am on a special diet so we thought we would go to Mimi's. I ended up having the half a chicken. Excellent, moist and the seasoning on it was great. The blue cheese dressing was great to. The service was great and the manager even stopped by to ask if everything was okay.

• Visited July 2013