“Finally! Hemet is starting to grow”

Panera Bread Cafe 1534
Ranked #32 of 198 Restaurants in Hemet
Cuisines: American
Hemet, California
“Finally! Hemet is starting to grow”
Reviewed 9 July 2012

I have been to Panera about 20 times since it has opened! i have been waiting for a sandwich/soup place to open in town for years and it has finally come! now if we could only get a costco.....

Visited July 2012

Hemet, CA
“Ok for a sandwhich”
Reviewed 17 June 2012

Decided to give this place a try on the spur of the moment. It wasn't horrible or anything but it's not exactly a place I'd be craving to go to again. for the amount of money we spent on the sandwhiches I would of expected fresher ingredients and above par taste.

However, I do have to say that their bagels were absolutely yummy. So if you're looking for good bagels with a variety of flavors I would recommend Panera. As for the sandwhiches not so much but that's just my opnion.

• Visited June 2012
St. Albert, Canada
“Good wholesome food”
Reviewed 27 May 2012

I had the half sandwich with a soup and it was excellent. Its nice to get a healthy (at least it seemed that way) meal that isn't all fried. The atmosphere and staff are very pleasant

Visited May 2012
CA
“Will go back”
Reviewed 26 February 2012

This is the first time that I have been to this restaurant. It has consistently been very busy every day since the fairly recent opening. Even though it was packed the day that we went, it did not seem overly noisy at our table. Most of the tables are small, but adequate. The menu is extensive and fun to ponder. It was hard to choose, since I have heard so many good recommendations from friends who have been several times. Next time I will try the Asian salad. This time I had a deli sandwich. The compliments about the bread and rolls being excellent are accurate, in my estimation. Since this was my first time there, I told the cashier that, and she was very helpful in explaining the system of ordering, as well as the pricing. It is the kind of place that we can appreciate because the food seems fresh and it offers more healthy choices. When I told the cashier that I did not want the chips that come with the meal, she asked if I wanted to substitute an apple to replace the chips. Nice! I definitely am looking forward to returning to Panera Bread Cafe.

• Visited February 2012
Hemet, California
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The Chai tea here is so Yummy!”
Reviewed 7 January 2012

They have the best Chai tea in the area! They have really good broccoli soup in the bread bowl and their Asian chicken salad is delicious!

• Visited January 2012