“Love their sandwiches, salads and pastries”

Panera Bread Cafe 1534
Ranked #31 of 198 Restaurants in Hemet
Cuisines: American
Banning, California
“Love their sandwiches, salads and pastries”
Reviewed 5 September 2013

This is a favorite lunch stop for us. Their bread is freshly made and so are their yummy pastries. We like the pick 3....hubby usually gets soup and half sandwich, while I get a salad and half sandwich. Love the hibiscus iced tea.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank MauiBonnie

Hemet, California
“Food expensive and just thrown together”
Reviewed 20 January 2013

I have been several times and always the food is expensive and the choices is minimal and just throw on plate.

Visited January 2013
3 Thank stubbs69
Winchester, California
“Tasty Sandwiches, Soups and Salads. Pricy cost”
Reviewed 2 December 2012

I felt rushed from the minute I walked into the restaraunt it was a race or so it seemed. Mind you I went on a weekday during lunch hour. I picked a tasty roast turkey sandwich which had a mayonaise/cranberry sauce spread on it. It was very tasty. I like that you are able to order you sandwiches by half or whole sizes. I chose the half and it filled me up. Their sandwiches are served with Panera's brand of kettle cooked chips. I found them quite tasty though a bit salty. For puchasing a drink I got one of their treats for 99 cents. I chose the chocolate filled croissant. Yummy The soups and salads looked very scrumptious pleasing to the eye and most likely pleasing to the palate judged by my sandwich. I would certainly go back again and try some of their other tasty treats.

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank Jacqui1288
Hemet, California
“Finally! Hemet is starting to grow”
Reviewed 9 July 2012

I have been to Panera about 20 times since it has opened! i have been waiting for a sandwich/soup place to open in town for years and it has finally come! now if we could only get a costco.....

Visited July 2012
Hemet, CA
“Ok for a sandwhich”
Reviewed 17 June 2012

Decided to give this place a try on the spur of the moment. It wasn't horrible or anything but it's not exactly a place I'd be craving to go to again. for the amount of money we spent on the sandwhiches I would of expected fresher ingredients and above par taste.

However, I do have to say that their bagels were absolutely yummy. So if you're looking for good bagels with a variety of flavors I would recommend Panera. As for the sandwhiches not so much but that's just my opnion.

• Visited June 2012