“Great day of golf....”

19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 28 helpful votes
“Great day of golf....”
Reviewed 11 October 2012

friendly staff, quick tee time, very reasonable rates for nine holes and a cart, the weather was fabulous and the company fantastic - the golf score wasn't bad either....

Visited December 2011
1 Thank hjschneider

San Antonio, Texas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“awesome hook”
Reviewed 27 September 2012

golfed my heart out and had fun in the sun over at sevenhills golfclub . met great people who love golf as much as we do

Visited September 2012
Hemet, California
33 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 42 helpful votes
“Beautiful course! definitely a challaenge”
Reviewed 9 July 2012

This course is the nicest in the city. The greens are well taken care of and the staff is great. This course schools me every time I go, I am convinced I will beat this course one day!

Visited March 2012
St. Albert, Canada
74 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 72 helpful votes
“quick round at a good price”
Reviewed 27 May 2012

I just dropped in at the course as I did not have a tee time. It was early in the morning and the ladies league was set to go just after 8. I played 9 holes with a cart and I think I finished in about an hour. There was no one else on the course and it make for a lightning speed round.
The fairways were nice and wide, which I like, but the greens were kind of small (difficult to hit the greens from a distance).
The course was really wet early in the morning from what seemed like excessive watering but the average high this week was mid to high 90s so I guess they need to put a lot of water on the course.

Visited May 2012