“FRESH, HOMEMADE Chinese food”
Review of Golden Ginger

Golden Ginger
Ranked #11 of 204 Restaurants in Hemet
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 30 May 2014

the steamed dumplings are some of the best I have every had! The food here is fresh and made to order,it is not mall Chinese food, so do not expect your typical kind of orange chicken. They definitely have orange chicken, but it is FRESH, lightly battered and super yummy! The chef specials are really good too. I love the Indonesian friend rice, beef and broccoli, and the chefs special crispy noodles.

Reviewed 25 May 2014

I ate here based on their good reviews. It was as good as everyone said it would be. I had the house special lo mein and egg rolls. They include the best spicy mustard I have had in a long time with the egg rolls. It was very spicy. I picked up a to go order so I could check the restaurant out. It was nice but in a seedier part of town. There were some homeless people hanging out outside. I would probably just get delivery unless I was going out with other people.

Reviewed 12 May 2014 via mobile

Food was freash and delicious. Good service. Ordered walnut shrimp and garlic shrimp very yummy. Pricing was good

Reviewed 16 April 2014

The wife had the pot stickers and she said that they were the best she every had. I had the Beef with green peppers, and was a little disappointed, as I had a lot of peppers and not enough beef. But, we will return again.

Reviewed 5 March 2014

We've eaten here many time and it's always been great. Fresh and great food. Service has always been good also.

Been to Golden Ginger? Share your experiences!