“Starbucks - Hemet on Florida”
Review of Starbucks

Starbucks
Ranked #2 of 4 Coffee & Tea in Hemet
Reviewed 29 February 2016

Typical Starbucks... Clean inside. Fast friendly service. This location has a drive-thru. They have the ne table chargers for your mobile devices. You can use your phone to pay for your order at this location. Great Coffee.. Great Service..!

Reviewed 17 January 2016

Amazing customer service-I was in the drive thru and waiting and when I got to the window to pay the manager stated she was so sorry for the wait and that the previous customer took much time and stated your drinks are on the house! That was a lottery win for me...Kudos to an amazing staff and Manager..

Reviewed 24 November 2015

Your normal Starbucks experience. Easy to get in and out of. Staff are friendly and usually pretty quick. You know what you are going to get!!

Reviewed 12 August 2015

This ranks as my number 1 Starbucks. Anywhere! The staff and comfort level seem superior, and of course the treats. It's the first one opened in Hemet and still the best.

Reviewed 5 February 2014 via mobile

My fiancé is a Starbucks patron and we've been to many-a-branch. I particularly liked this one due to it's "quiet" and "spacious" environment. The ambiance was soothing and there was so much room to relax and you have plenty of options when it comes to seating. Whether you want a soft-chair in the dark corner or the table in the soft-light, they have it all.
It's the typical menu and decor for the chain establishment. The music was pop/country, which was appropriate for the surroundings.
I loved the service especially. It was prompt, polite and even when I sat to blog for awhile, I was offered a free pastry-treat as time passed.
Yep! This was definitely one of my better experiences at the mega-chain-café.

Been to Starbucks? Share your experiences!