“Consistently good”

Ranked #93 of 198 Restaurants in Hemet
Murrieta, California
“Consistently good”
Reviewed 21 May 2014 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

This was my first time at this Chipotle, but I like how I can count on friendly service and good food every time I go. I got the steak salad and it was a good portion and delicious.

Visited May 2014

PHOENIX
“Great Service!”
Reviewed 8 May 2014

Received great service from this location. Manager went out of her way to help me. Very central and clean. Will eat here again.

Visited May 2014
San Jacinto, California
“Always satisfied here”
Reviewed 15 November 2013

We have food to go from here on average about once a week. We have never been disappointed with the food or service here. They are always friendly and work efficiently. I know their food is healthy for a "fast food" restaurant and the food always tastes good. I believe their prices are quite moderate for what you get here. I just about always order their chicken burritos, sometimes with black beans but usually with pinto beans. I have the impression most customers are very satisfied coming here. Before we moved here we went to a Chipotle in Washington State regularly which was also very good.

• Visited November 2013
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good food...not so impressed with the staff”
Reviewed 10 August 2013

I stopped in on my way back to the hotel after the LIB festival. It was later in the evening so there were no other customers. The food was fine, but I was not really impressed with the folks working the counter. They seemed really bored and not interested in serving me.

Visited July 2013

Been to Chipotle Mexican Grill? Share your experiences!