Hampton Inn & Suites Hemet
US$77
  • Free Internet
Hacienda Motel(San Jacinto)
US$54
All reviewsgreat hotelrecommend this hotelin townplace to stayclean roomsexcellent staybusiness tripflorida avedecent breakfastbusiness centerfree breakfastone night stayfitness roomconvenient locationvisiting familysoftball tournamentwaffles
Reviewed 13 December 2012

I am very impressed on how amazing this hotel is. Staff is amazing, they really take customer service to the next level. Ricardo checked us in around 12am and let me tell you that i have never been to a hotel where the Night Clerk delivered customer service like he did. He went above and beyond. Hampton Inn hemet if you are readng this Ricardo is a keeper. Hotel was super clean, Beds are super comfortable and we really enjoyed the fire place by the pool. We will be back within a month for business. Cant wait to to stay with you guys again.

Room Tip: I always stay High Floor away from elevator
  • Stayed: December 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank perla C
Reviewed 27 November 2012

Best hotel in hemet hands down.....all staff is awesome made us feel as if we were at home. Best customer service ever from the start when i made the reservation all the way until check out. Kudos to the general manager for having such an amazing staff and great hotel.keep it up guys! See you guys soon!

• Stayed: September 2012
2  Thank Review_masters
Reviewed 15 September 2012

We were unable to reserve a room in Temecula due to excessive weekend crowds for the winery. As a result, we are so happy to we had to go out of town and found the Hampton in Hemet. We were close to 20 minutes away but coming back to the quiet, serene area was definitely worth it. The employees made us feel so welcome. I felt as though I had made a new friend with the young lady serving breakfasts. Our room (307) was spotless, the breakfasts delicious, the hotel was peaceful and quiet and we enjoyed the surrounding sites. Spending a morning at the Diamond Valley Lake trails was also well worth it! My husband and I both agreed that this will definitely be our place to stay everytime we visit Temecula.

Room Tip: The top floor away from the elevators is always a good choice!
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank Dhovious
Reviewed 14 September 2012

Afterall, the most important thing at a hotel is the reason you are there: Sleep. Top notch bed, bedding, plenty of pillows and it was quiet. Everything was very fresh smelling. The lobby was under remodeling, but that was no issue.

Stayed: September 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank Walking-away-now
Reviewed 27 May 2012

I was staying at a lower priced hotel and thought I would treat myself to something nice. This hotel is really nice. From the grounds outside to the lobby, breakfast area and rooms. Its all top notch. The rooms were exceptionally clean and well laid out.
The only critical comment I can make is with the breakfast. As nice as it is they still use throw away plates and utencils. Some real cutlery and plates would be really nice.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family