“Great Place in Hemet, CA”

Hampton Inn & Suites Hemet
Ranked #1 of 10 Hotels in Hemet
Reviewed 20 September 2013

This hotel is truly a nice, clean hotel for anyone traveling in this area. When we come back to this area, we will stay here for sure. We have tried several in the area and while our location for the visit was Sun City is was well worth the 10 mile drive to this location. The staff was very friendly and helpful!! There are plenty of nice places to eat and shop which was a plus for us.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 20 September 2013

Checked in under 5 minutes, no hassle, free internet and fast!! Comfy bed, clean room, and near restaurants! The entire staff was very professional and helpful... the folks there really do like their jobs and it shows... all the way from front desk to housekeeping. Very nice stay.

Reviewed 19 September 2013

This time was O.K. but I have written on the previous page about a visit three months ago. Please read. Why am I writing this again? The items below were also addressed earlier in the evaluation. What is it that you want in this section. I already mentioned that I had expressed my dissatifiction in a letter sent directly to the Hemet Hampton Inn & Suites so that they could correct the concerns. That was over three months ago. I never heard back from them and was getting ready to send another letter to "Hilton Properties" in Carrolton, TX. Also, if you have a "policy of satifaction" that also has not been addressed. I at least throught I would get a response to my letter of concern. I have heard nothing!! Things were much better this time as I believe there was a new staff in the breakfast room. However, I would also like the T.V issue in the breakfast room addressed as outlined in my letter. It think it is only fair and I am not the only one with this concern. During our several stays, there have been guest who actually walked out of the breakfast room due to the T.V. issue that I outlined in my letter to the Hampton Inn in Hemet.

Reviewed 18 September 2013

Everything about this property is perfect. The beds are so comfortable, the room is clean and well appointed, the lobby is warm and inviting, breakfast is yummy and the pool sparkly & fun. We will absolutely return!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 September 2013

Second stay here and this hotel is very nice, great value for the money.

Since I get to stay in a hotel about every week, each year, I have some experience with hotels. Hilton check inn practices continues to make staying in their properties very nice.

As a frequent "sleeper" at hilton properties, it takes about 2-3 minutes to check in. They know I like 2 key cards (having one key sometimes creates a return trip to the front desk when it doesn't work), and the free wireless is connected with my last name and room number.

The rooms here at this hotel are clean, newer and the bed was comfortable. Not as comfortable as the Hilton Garden Inns.

The hotel was quite after 10pm, The bedding was clean, and since I stayed 2 nights, I know that the second day room service as great.

Note that Parking was very good at this facility. Many Hilton properties have terrible parking situaitons.

All in all, this was a very good stay and I will stay here again, should I need to return.

Room Tip: Ask for a room that does not face the busy street up front.
Reviewed 14 September 2013

Hemet is a dirty town comparable to Reno NV without the gambling but with world class wineries nearby. I visit because I have relatives who live here. It's cheap and only a couple of hours from San Diego.
As for the hotel, awesome! Great staff, great free breakfast, free wifi, a pool, refrigerator and microwave in the room, clean rooms and hotel. Worth the extra money, over the Super 8, to stay here.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 September 2013

And I've tried many. They charge accordingly. Hampton Inns within 25 miles are often one-third less expensive. But if you need to be in town, this is the place. Rooms are clean and comfortable. Complimentary breakfast is passable.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Also consider these accommodations in or near Hemet
Quality Inn
Extended Stay America - Temecula - Wine Country
La Quinta Inn & Suites Temecula
15 mi away
South Coast Winery Resort & Spa

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Hemet? Share your experiences!