“Nice & comfty”

Ranked #5 of 10 Hotels in Hemet
Mendota, California
“Nice & comfty”
Reviewed 20 February 2014 via mobile

The rooms were very nice and quiet which.was very much needed. The bed was very comfortable. My stay overall was good. Staff was nice and very helpful. I recommend this hotel to anyone traveling in this area

1 Thank yessiquiroz
vagabondinnsouth, Director of Sales at Vagabond Inn Hemet, responded to this review, 21 February 2014

Jackie Mooers

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
San Francisco, California
Reviewed 20 February 2014 via mobile

My stay at this hotel was wonderful I loved the rooms and the service was great.
The price was great for a 2 night stay. I don't think I could have chosen I better hotel
I really felt at home keep up the good work:)

• Stayed February 2014
Thank you for taking the time to review our property. We are very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. At Vagabond Inn our ultimate goal is to make our guests feel as though they are family. We hope to see you again, soon.

Elgin, Illinois
Reviewed 20 February 2014 via mobile

I feel very satisfied by choosing this hotel. I definitely got my money's worth. The rooms were better that expected and The staff was sweet. The breakfast looked good even though I had to get back on the road quickly I couldn't enjoy it. The rooms were very clean and I had no problems

• Stayed January 2014
Thank you for taking the time to review our property. We are very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope to see you again in the near future! You'll have to try our breakfast, it is a big hit!

Visalia, California
Reviewed 20 February 2014 via mobile

My first time at a vagabond inn. Good hotel, with very nice addings. The rooms were good and for an awesome price. The staff was sweet and got me into my room quickly. The wifi was at a good speed and the breakfast looked good but I didn't eat since I had to get back on the road Thank you vagabond staff

• Stayed January 2014
Thank you for taking the time to review our property. We are very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay. Hopefully next time you will get to try our delicious breakfast! Wishing you the safest of travels.

Reviewed 3 February 2014

Tony and the crew really made it feel like home. Thank you! We are backpackers and and across the country from home, so being in a place where we are family softens the journey. I can't wait to come back even to visit.

• Stayed February 2014
vagabondinnsouth, Director of Sales at Vagabond Inn Hemet, responded to this review, 11 February 2014
Thank you for taking the time to review our property. We are absolutely delighted to hear that you felt like family with us. We wish you the best of luck on the rest of your journey! We hope to see you again in the near future!

Jackie Mooers & the Vagabond Team
Selma, California
Reviewed 26 January 2014 via mobile

Loves the clean rooms.
It was a good area.
I always stay at vagabonds and they .have always been good.
The workers are really nice and good to coop with . I liked the breakfast also .
I was pleased with my bed. I will be back

• Stayed January 2014
Thank you for taking the time to review our property. We are very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay. We cannot wait to see you again, soon!

Sacramento, California
Reviewed 24 January 2014

We stayed here on our way back home, had a late time check in but greeted well. Overall a good stay. Comfy bed and clean as expected. Worth the price. Vagabond has always been a good option and never let me down!

• Stayed January 2014
We are very happy to hear that you enjoy your stays with us! Thank you for taking the time to review our property. All feedback from our guests is greatly appreciated. We hope to see you again in the near future!

Jackie Mooers
Also consider these accommodations in or near Hemet
Quality Inn
Travelodge Hemet CA
Travelodge Hemet CA
#4 of 10 in Hemet
Royal Inn & Suites Hemet

Been to Vagabond Inn Hemet? Share your experiences!