Vagabond Inn Hemet
US$75
  • Free Internet
Hacienda Motel(San Jacinto)
US$54
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 28 February 2014

I am working 1 1/2 hours away from home, and knew I would be done around 8pm, back to work at 8am, so made a 2 night reservation online. Specifically sought out pet policies and looked at reviews. "Pets allowed, additional fees may apply". Because I have allergy issues, requested a non-smoking room.
The non-smoking room was the first issue... pet rooms have to be smoking rooms. Why? Hair can be removed, smoke and debris in the air cannot be removed. So that was the first issue the inn keeper had with me. Then I had a second dog. I was honest. Then he told me he could not give me a room and I had to call the online company to cancel the reservation. I pointed out that NO WHERE does it say that pets OK (plural) means one dog, and I was willing to jeopardize my health and stay in a smoking room and pay the additional amount ($10/per pet/pet night), but I was not allowed to stay.
So there I was, at 8:30pm, in his parking lot, having to call online to cancel his reservation. Then I had to try to find another place.
I have stayed in various Vagabond Inns in the past, and had NO problem with having to stay in a smoking room OR with my pets, but this experience has me tainted. Just wanted a place to settle down and sleep for teh night. ANYONE WITH PETS, BEWARE!!!

Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank workingtraveler999
Reviewed 20 February 2014 via mobile

The rooms were very nice and quiet which.was very much needed. The bed was very comfortable. My stay overall was good. Staff was nice and very helpful. I recommend this hotel to anyone traveling in this area

• Stayed: February 2014
1  Thank yessiquiroz
vagabondinnsouth, Director of Sales at Vagabond Inn Hemet, responded to this reviewResponded 21 February 2014

Reviewed 20 February 2014 via mobile

My stay at this hotel was wonderful I loved the rooms and the service was great.
The price was great for a 2 night stay. I don't think I could have chosen I better hotel
I really felt at home keep up the good work:)

• Stayed: February 2014

Thank you for taking the time to review our property. We are very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. At Vagabond Inn our ultimate goal is to make our guests feel as though they are family. We hope to see you again, soon.

Reviewed 20 February 2014 via mobile

I feel very satisfied by choosing this hotel. I definitely got my money's worth. The rooms were better that expected and The staff was sweet. The breakfast looked good even though I had to get back on the road quickly I couldn't enjoy it. The rooms were very clean and I had no problems

• Stayed: January 2014

Thank you for taking the time to review our property. We are very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope to see you again in the near future! You'll have to try our breakfast, it is a big hit!

Reviewed 20 February 2014 via mobile

My first time at a vagabond inn. Good hotel, with very nice addings. The rooms were good and for an awesome price. The staff was sweet and got me into my room quickly. The wifi was at a good speed and the breakfast looked good but I didn't eat since I had to get back on the road Thank you vagabond staff

• Stayed: January 2014

Thank you for taking the time to review our property. We are very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay. Hopefully next time you will get to try our delicious breakfast! Wishing you the safest of travels.