“Overall Enjoyable Experience!”

Ranked #3 of 10 Hotels in Hemet
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Overall Enjoyable Experience!”
Reviewed 18 May 2014

Quality Inn in Hemet, CA is the only place I stay when in the city. The staff always go above and beyond to make my stay amazing! The rooms are well maintained and there's not one negative thing I can say regarding my experiences staying there. I travel from Las Vegas at least once a month and I wouldn't stay anywhere else.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank Kacey T
Management247, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, 19 May 2014
Dear Kacey,

We are delighted to be your choice of hotel when you are in or near Hemet! Thank you for being such a loyal and wonderful guest. I appreciate your kind words about our staff. They truly love our guests and making you happy. We hope you travel safe to and from Las Vegas! See you soon!

Take Care,
951-766-1902

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
Hemet, California
Reviewed 13 May 2014

Great clean, well located place to stay with staff who really cares and owners that support the community in many ways. Good breakfast and "green" practices and cleaning products
are used here too. I would definitely use this hotel again.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled solo
Dear Nancy,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your recent stay! We appreciate our guests’ feedback and opinions. I’m so happy you found our property clean and well cared for. We love being a part of the Hemet community. We do our best to give back to this wonderful city and take care of our planet with our green practices and cleaning products. We hope to see you next time you are in Hemet!

Travel Safe,

Hemet, California
Reviewed 13 May 2014

Quality Inn in Hemet CA is the cleanest, most convenient, and family friendly places my fiance and I have stayed at! Not only are their rooms always tidy and clean, they don't have that "cheap hotel" smell we all hate so much! The staff was the most rewarding part of my stay, they treat their customers like family and they are so appreciative and generous, they made our stay special! We won't go elsewhere!!!

Room Tip: The rooms are very clean, I have not come across any smelly rooms, if you prefer a smoking room plea...
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank Jessica E
Dear Jessica,

Wow! Thank you for such wonderful compliments! We are delighted to hear you and your fiancé thinks so highly of the Quality Inn Hemet. We love to hear such positive feedback from our guests! I truly appreciate your kind words of our wonderful team. We are very lucky to have such a great and dedicated staff who truly loves to care for our guests. We want each and every stay to be better than the next. We look forward to your next visit!

Thanks again!

Banning, California
Reviewed 27 April 2014

Relatives came to visit a week ago and wanted to stay in a clean, with class environment. We have heard that quality inn is a green hotel and works with a non profit to keep their city better. When we got there, the staff was courteous and plesant, and gave us some discount since it was a referral from a local resident. It was safe inside the rooms as well as the parking lot. Too cold for the pool but that pool was so inviting. The microwave, TV, beds are almost all new and you can tell they always uprade when the time comes. You gotta stay here to know.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
Dear Santiago,

Thank you for recommending us to your family! Local recommendations are such a high compliment and we thank you for it! We love being a part of the wonderful Hemet community. We do our best to support and give back to our community and our planet. We hope you will choose our hotel next time you have visitors come to visit you. Maybe next time it will be warm enough for you all to enjoy our wonderful pool and spa!

Thanks again!

Snohomish, Washington
Reviewed 24 April 2014

Just returned from a 3-night stay in Hemet where I was visiting family. I had stayed there last year over Spring break with my husband and kids and thought I would give it a try again this year. I do agree that the staff was nice and helpful. The hotel itself was fine. I appreciated the microwave, fridge and extra sink that were there. I also appreciate when a hotel has the sink area separate from the shower/toilet, as this one does. And the free breakfast is the usual fare, but fine. Nice to have. The reason I give this such a low rating is the pillows are so uncomfortable. They are just one big lump of foam. I did not sleep well and woke up with a stiff neck every morning. The hotel advertises something to the effect of "good bed, good pillows, good rest, good sleep" but does not live up to this. I would rather have a good night sleep than a free breakfast. The "high-speed" internet was a joke also. I had to drive to a local Starbucks to get anything to load on my laptop the internet was so dismal at the hotel. I was not the only one experiencing this problem. Lastly, the hotel is next to a liquor store, which is unfortunate. Broken or empty liquor bottles can be seen thrown about the parking lot in the morning. We even came back to the hotel one evening to a 3-car response by law enforcement to an incident at the hotel. Despite the negative neighboring element, I would rate this hotel high for quality and value If they fixed their pillows and their internet service, but because getting a good night rest is one of the most important needs for a hotel to provide, I have to rank this as just average.

Room Tip: Ask for one farthest away from the street and/or near any stairs. Top floor is quieter.
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
Dear Karen723,

Thank you for taking the time to write such a wonderful and detailed review of your stay with us. We truly appreciate the feedback from our guests, good or bad. I’m happy to hear you had so many positive things to say about your stay. We do our best to provide the best stay we can for our guests.

I’m sorry for the experience you had in regards to your pillows and internet connection. Please always contact the front desk so that we might have the opportunity to make it right with you. We would have been happy to change out the pillows to pillows more to your liking. Our front desk staff is there 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to see to your every need. We would have been happy to have our maintenance team assist you with your internet connection. We offer complimentary wireless internet to each of our guests. We know and understand how vital internet is to our guests.

Our housekeeping staff and maintenance team work very hard to make sure our property is perfect for our guests. With every property there are things that are outside of our control. I’m sorry you happened to be our guest when there was an issue with another guest. That is not a normal occurrence at our hotel. Broken or empty liquor bottles are never ok in our parking lot and I have mentioned your complaint to our housekeeping and maintenance team. We appreciate your feedback and the opportunity to use your wonderful comments to make ourselves better.

We hope you will come back so that we may show you our superior service and dedication to greatness.

Vallejo, California
Reviewed 20 April 2014

My visit to Hemet was Great So was my Stay at this Quality inn the Room was very clean comfortable centrally located to go to places incredible staff and friendly. Excellent breakfast great place to relax by the pool or spa... Will defentelity stay there again ...

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
Dear G2dani,

We are delighted to hear you had such a wonderful visit to Hemet and our beautiful Quality Inn! There is nothing more relaxing than sitting by our wonderful pool and soaking up some beautiful Southern California sun. Thank you for your kind words regarding our friendly and helpful staff. They will be delighted to hear you thought so highly of them. We look forward to your next visit to the Hemet area! Travel safe!

Los Angeles, California
Reviewed 6 April 2014 via mobile

Spent the weekend at this hotel in Hemet with my son during a weekend baseball tournament. What a very clean and nice hotel. The room was very clean and up to date. Nice TV clean bath area. We found the two beds comfortable. The free breakfast was packed so we did not get a chance to try it out but it was your typical free style breakfast. If we ever happen to be in Hemet again we found a place to stay.

Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
Dear Blues911,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your recent stay. We are delighted to hear you enjoyed your time in Hemet for your son’s baseball tournament. We hope his team did well!

I’m so happy to hear you also enjoyed your stay at the Quality Inn – Hemet. We take great care to make sure our rooms are perfect for our guests. Our housekeeping team works tirelessly to make sure each room is spotless and ready for you when you arrive. I’m sorry to hear you were not able to enjoy our delicious breakfast. Next time we hope you are able to enjoy the various hot and cold breakfast items, such as make your own waffles, yogurt, bagels, pastries, cereal, oatmeal, eggs, toast and so many more!

We look forward to your next trip to the Hemet area!

951-766-1902
Also consider these accommodations in or near Hemet
Hampton Inn & Suites Hemet
Red Lion Inn & Suites Perris
Hampton Inn & Suites Banning-Beaumont
Quality Inn Temecula Wine Country
Best Western Plus Diamond Valley Inn
Vagabond Inn Hemet
Vagabond Inn Hemet
#5 of 10 in Hemet

Been to Quality Inn? Share your experiences!