“Best brunch place at her hermosa beach pier”
Review of Watermans

Watermans
Ranked #20 of 137 Restaurants in Hermosa Beach
Price range: US$1 - US$15
Description: We provide a casual laid back beach/surf oriented atmosphere with the primary focus of providing good healthy food associated with famous surf locations from around the world.
Reviewed 27 March 2014 via mobile

We often meet friends at thus pkCe for breakfast. The foods great, ambience is a nice beachy feel, and the menu has everything you would be looking for at brunch. The only thing is that they dont have coffee. They let you carry a cup though.

The fruit juices are freshly squeezed- yummy

Reviewed 29 January 2014

I absolutely love Waterman's! Too bad I'm from Detroit! My friend and I stayed in Hermosa for two weeks and went to Waterman's at least four times. I love their cali burger with the pineapple on top! Great crowd, right by the pier, and decent prices. Go to Waterman's!!

1  Thank Rachel I
Reviewed 5 November 2013 via mobile

Good sandwiches. Good prices and good service. Also I surf so I love the theme. Very good wings n fries too. Nice decor and outdoor seating.

Reviewed 19 October 2013

Good good and atmosphere here right on the beach. Wings here were definately above average. Enjoyed music as well

Reviewed 6 October 2013

We had lunch here while visiting Hermosa Beach. Nothing out of the ordinary. I had the fish plate. The fish was dry. My friends had a wrap that they split becuase the server said it was huge. They were both still hungry after. Price of food was decent. Would not have an itch to go back.