“Excellent One Night Stay”

Courtyard Victorville Hesperia
Ranked #3 of 9 Hotels in Hesperia
Washington, DC
“Excellent One Night Stay”
Reviewed 24 June 2013

We arrived an hour earlier before check in and since there was a room available, they allow us to check in. This was great as I was not feeling well. The room was modern,very clean, bed was firm and comfy, the hotel was quiet, and has fast wifi. The shower was great--good water pressure and hot water. Location is conveniently located right off the exit. We all got a restful sleep for our drive to Vegas the next morning.

I would suggest that they have more tea selections in the lobby along with the free coffee and that is offered all day long instead of only the mornings.

The one complaint I would have is not towards this hotel but towards Courtyard brand in general is the useless coolers they have in the rooms. It cools for only 2 hours and shuts off, they have a sleep mode that runs for 8 hours and then shuts off. Sometimes the room itself is cooler than using the mini cooler.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled with family
2 Thank HeartTheBeach88
General_Manager760, General Manager at Courtyard Victorville Hesperia, responded to this review, 9 September 2013
Thank you for taking time to write this review, We appretiate your Response and Hope to See you next time .
Bijal Patel

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
Marina del Rey, California
Reviewed 11 May 2013

I really like this hotel, have stayed a few times in the past, and although I almost exclusively use Hilton for business, this is now my number one choice when visiting the Hesperia/Victorville area. Reasons are as follows:

1. It's quiet. The noise level tends to be within reason in this building.
2. Beds. Good quality beds result in a peaceful sleep.
3. No smoking. It smells clean everywhere.
4. Internet. 6 mbps download and 12 mbps upload. That's 3 times the average speed I get a Hilton properties.
5. Rooms. Layout is efficient and modern.
6. Common areas. High quality and modern, nice new dining area as well.
7. Indoor/outdoor pools.
8. Price/quality ratio. The cost of a room here is actually much cheaper for a AAA rate than competing the competing Hilton property.

I did notice a few reviews pointed out some deficiencies with housekeeping but I have not witnessed that during my stays.

If you are a Hilton Honors member, I would strongly advise to use Marriott instead when passing through the Hesperia/Victorville area.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled with friends
3 Thank medicinewizard
General_Manager760, General Manager at Courtyard Victorville Hesperia, responded to this review, 13 May 2013
Thank you for Choosing Courtyard by Marriott Hesperia, CA. Guest Satisfaction is Priority and your Comments does help us to do our part of work much better each day. This does help our Spirit to Serve our Guest.
Basingstoke,uk
Reviewed 8 May 2013

Stayed at this hotel as stopover on route to San Diego.
We had booked a package of breakfast and evening meal in their bistro.When we went for the evening meal we were told it was either sandwiches or salad but included wine. We do not consider sandwiches or basic salads as dinner and it was only at breakfast next morning that we were told we should have been offered a proper cooked meal!!! Monies paid for the meals was refunded.
Staff were very welcoming - special mention for Rachel. Room was clean and tidy and as the hotel is set back from the highway we were not disturbed by noise.
This hotel makes a good stopover but check the details of any package you book - make sure you get the right information

Room Tip: If you think the highway noise will disturb you ask for a room at the rear of the hotel.
  • Stayed March 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank ericgj49
Thank You for Choosing courtyard by Marriott Hesperia For your Stay. We appretiate your Feedback and it does help us to serve our Guest in Better ways.
Moab
Reviewed 20 April 2013

Pricelined this hotel for 50.00 and it was a wonderful bargain, The room had bar area, the room was clean and in new condition, I would stay here again. A little noisy as its next to the highway. The hotel sets near a few resturants including an IHOP and other fast food places.

Room Tip: Maybe stay on the South side to reduce truck noise.
  • Stayed April 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank SonoraBound
Thank You for Choosing Courtyard by Marriott Hesperia,CA for Your stay. We appretiate your Feedback and this is a tool for us to serve our Guest in Better way.
Fairfield, California
Reviewed 19 April 2013

The hotel staff is very nice and helpful. My room was very clean. This has to be the best looking hotel room I've ever been in. The room design was awesome. The only problem was Big Foot was staying in the room next to me, but they eventually quieted. The Bistro has great food, and great staff. The hotel is right off the freeway, and Walmart is a minute down the street in case you forget to pack anything (like I did).

Room Tip: Always ask to be away from elevators and ice machines.
  • Stayed April 2013, travelled solo
1 Thank oheresy
Thank You for Choosing Courtyard by Marriott Hesperia,CA for your stay. We appretiate your Feedback and we Try to take this as a training and Learning tool to make sure our Guest stay is pleasant.
Gypsum, Colorado, United States
Reviewed 15 April 2013

This is the 2nd time in the last 5 years that I have stayed here - the property always seems to be in top notch shape, clean and comfortable and everything very well taken care of. A great night stay.

• Stayed April 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Loren F
General_Manager760, General Manager at Courtyard Victorville Hesperia, responded to this review, 16 April 2013
I appretiate your time taken to write this review. This does encourage us to serve our guest more better way. THANK YOU
Palm Springs, California, United States
Reviewed 14 April 2013

We stayed in room 420. We were there as my daughter was attending one of the local high school prom nights. It was a King room facing the pool. I was impressed with the lay out and design of the room and the details in the bathroom -- high shower heads, curved shower curtain railing. They were also accomodating as we needed early check in. We were told the hotel was completion sold out due to a soccer competition - I was expecting noise, but to my surprise it was a very quiet evening. Impressed, I put out the do not disturb sign and went to bed with my girls. 9:10 a.m. - there are two maids right outside my room laughing, talking and with their walkies also going full blast. They were so loud I heard my neighbors open their door to say something - one of the maids apologies, but surprisingly it did not stop their very loud discussion and laughing. I can't believe their lack of respect for the guests esp with the Do Not Disturb sign. How ever impressed I was, this just dropped my experience level. This carelessness may also explain the trash that was left on and inside the pull out mattress - rice, dirty napkins and a screw (?) were on the mattress which I had to remove. I saw trash inside/under the sofas sitting area, but I wasn't brave enough to reach down to remove that (yuck). Overall it could have been a great experience if it werent for the loud maids and their careless housekeeping. Unfortunately the 20 minutes of noise was enough to wake us all up -- and with all the good things with this hotel - this negative experience is what I am walking away with.

Room Tip: choose a room away from the linen closet where the maids tend to gather.
  • Stayed April 2013, travelled with family
I appretiate your Time to Write this review, And i appologies on the inconvience you had faced due to the Noise distrubance from Houskeeping department, I would like to ensure you that we do take the reviews as a training tool to educate the standards to our associate. And we have already enforce appropretiate action .Please give us one more chance to make your stay a pleasant one. THANK YOU
Also consider these accommodations in or near Hesperia
SpringHill Suites Victorville Hesperia
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Victorville
Comfort Suites Victorville
Comfort Suites Victorville
#3 of 19 in Victorville

Been to Courtyard Victorville Hesperia? Share your experiences!