“Calm inviting environment!!”

Courtyard Victorville Hesperia
Ranked #3 of 9 Hotels in Hesperia
“Calm inviting environment!!”
Reviewed 22 November 2013 via mobile

A few of my friends and I went on a road trip we stayed at this hotel as a pit stop it was wonderful! Thank god for AAA because I got the best deal, staff was so inviting too! And the food was awesome!! They had happy hour from 5-7 which was good because it saved us some money the spa was open later then most hotels so it was nice to relax inside

Stayed November 2013, travelled with friends
General_Manager760, General Manager at Courtyard Victorville Hesperia, responded to this review, 20 December 2013
Thank You for Choosing Courtyard by Marriott Hesperia,CA. And appretiate your time taken to write this review. And Will look forward to your stay with us again.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
The Villages, Florida
Reviewed 8 October 2013

We actually spent 6 nights at hotel as visiting family in Victorville. Usually Courtyard is thought of for business travelers, but this site does well with families It's in a great location with easy off-on to I-15. (Request room as far from I-75 as possible because our first room had a little "road noise" due to being near I-15 even though well sound-proofed building). There's good selection of fast food restaurants nearby. We chose not to pay extra for breakfast at hotel, rather could walk nearby locations. There's a lovely small courtyard at back,east end of building. They have a small indoor pool plus whirlpool and a larger outdoors pool for the warmer months.

The staff did a great job. Everyone was courteous, friendly and respectful doing their best to make each guest feel they are #1. When we made a request, they did their best to give us what we wanted. We especially want to mention by name both John and Rachel who work at front desk.

Room Tip: If you prefer a quieter room, ask for a room at the east end of the building facing back of building...
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Virginia D
General_Manager760, General Manager at Courtyard Victorville Hesperia, responded to this review, 9 October 2013
Thank You for Choosing Courtyard by Marriott Hespeira,CA for your Stay. We Appretiate your Response and This is a tool for us to give better Customer Service.
Phoenix, Arizona, United States
Reviewed 3 October 2013

I arrived yesterday afternoon and was promptly checked in to my room. The room was fine and what you would expect from a newer Marriott Courtyard hotel. After checking in I went to some meetings returning later that evening.

I had a light dinner at the bar. The food was good if you like buffalo wings. That is the only item I ordered. They came with plenty of blue cheese dressing, carrot and celery sticks.

There are not lots of hotels here in Hesperia and Victorville. This is one of the nicer hotels

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
2 Thank Jim P
General_Manager760, General Manager at Courtyard Victorville Hesperia, responded to this review, 4 October 2013
Thank you for Choosing Courtyard by Marriott Hesperia ,CA for your Stay. And appertiate your time taken to write this review. It does help us as a training tool and deliver better customer services.
Marina del Rey, California
Reviewed 30 September 2013

I arrived at the hotel after midnight, and the rate was $99, which I thought we expensive, but I was there, so I paid it. I went to my room. This is a very new hotel, no more than 3 years old. When you enter the room, there is a long hallway back to the bed. I closed the curtain and got comfortable. At 7am, I was woken up by the gentleman in the next room having a conversation on his phone. I was highly upset, since this is a new hotel that the walls were that thin. The curtain didn't block all the light, so I struggled to go back to sleep again. I left there feeling like I should have just slept in my car and saved the money. I plan on returning to the area, but I will never be staying at that hotel again.

The bathroom is a very good size. There is a refrig in the room. The TV has a good selection of channels, and there is a lot of drawers for storage. The bed was comfortable, but with the noise issue, that doesn't much matter.

Room Tip: I didn't use the spa or the room service. Since there is no N/A option, I had to pick something...
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled solo
1 Thank PaintedCanvas1975
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed 30 September 2013

I stayed here for two weeks when I was traveling for work in the High Desert area. I expected to be thoroughly sick of the place after staying for two weeks, but I was actually sad to leave.

My room was great. I stayed in an executive king suite, and it was truly comfortable. I slept well in the king bed every night with a sea of about 8 pillows. Nothing is better than having a king bed to yourself (sorry, husband - it's true!). There was a mini-fridge in the room, along with two flat-screen TV's, an armoire, a couch, a desk, a pull-out dining table, and a little bar area that contained coffee, tea, ice bucket, glasses, etc. The desk/work station was much appreciated, as there were quite a few plugs - I always seem to find that there are not enough available plugs in hotel rooms, but did not have that problem here. The bathroom was large and very clean (I guess it doesn't hurt that the hotel is not that old) - much better than most hotel bathrooms. It even had a fan! I absolutely hate when hotel bathrooms don't have fans, because getting ready in a steamy bathroom is unpleasant to me.

The best part of my stay here: the amazing air conditioning. I sleep best when my room is under 65 degrees (call me crazy), and I can almost never achieve this in a hotel room. I especially did not expect this in the desert. It made for a really excellent night's sleep!

The staff is very, very friendly. Parking is free and directly outside. Internet is free too. Breakfast is not included, which is a shame, but I enjoyed the breakfast offerings for purchase. I also frequently bought salads from The Bistro to take with me for lunch, since I was working at a place out in the middle of the desert with no lunch options nearby. All the salads were actually quite delicious. I had drinks at the bar every evening, which were reasonably priced. Sadly, I did not learn about the hotel's dinner menu until a week and a half into my stay since it is not advertised - but once I learned about it, I utilized it. The steak and the pasta offerings were delicious. Only The Bistro's menu is advertised, which is mainly appetizers and sandwiches. A word on the food offerings in the High Desert area in general: don't expect anything other than fast food, chain restaurants, burgers, and Mexican food. No independent restaurants to speak of, and trying to eat healthy without eating a salad for every meal becomes difficult. By the end of my trip I was eating Mexican food and burgers with abandon, as there just weren't other options. Not ideal.

The hotel has a pool and a gym, neither of which I used, but both of which I enjoyed the idea of. I had laundry done twice here, which was expensive, but it was done correctly.

I really don't have any negative comments about this hotel whatsoever. If I wanted to get really picky, I could point out that the carpeting in the hallways is somewhat garish. Obviously, however, that did not impact my stay :)

Overall, a very pleasant hotel staffed by very pleasant people. It was a pleasure to call this place home for two weeks.

Room Tip: can't go wrong with the king executive suite - lots of room
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank Sarah Z
Las Vegas, Nevada
Reviewed 25 September 2013

We stayed here for one night on our way to San Diego for one night and were very pleased with everything. The hotel is easily accessible from the I-15 and was a great value. We were a bit hesitant when we discovered our room was right next to the elevator, but surprisingly we did not hear it once during our stay. The hotel is very clean, comfortable, and quiet, and the hotel staff was very pleasant. The hotel itself has a great setup for a business traveler, with a charging station located at the cafe in the hotel lobby. We loved the concept of the breakfast bar that later turned into a regular bar in the evenings. We'll definitely stay here again on our next trip to San Diego!

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Tara T
Honolulu, Hawaii
Reviewed 19 September 2013

We loved it! Clean rooms, comfortable beds, great staff. Right off I-15 and yet we couldn't hear a car go by, close to shops like Super Target, Super Walmart, Ihop and Dennys. Free coffee in room, small fitness room (dumbbell rack, adjustable bench, a few cardio machines), indoor and outdoor pool. We will be back!

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank kkono
Also consider these accommodations in or near Hesperia
SpringHill Suites Victorville Hesperia
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Victorville
Comfort Suites Victorville
Comfort Suites Victorville
#3 of 19 in Victorville

Been to Courtyard Victorville Hesperia? Share your experiences!