“Nice place to stay”

Courtyard Victorville Hesperia
Ranked #2 of 9 Hotels in Hesperia
Reviewed 9 April 2014

Stayed here after a reception. Banquet hall is nice and not bad for a small hall. Was very nicly decorated
Room is also very comfortable. Its near a highway but you do not hear any of the cars. Washroom also very nicly equipped.

Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family

Reviewed 31 March 2014

We had a soccer tournament out in Apple Valley and since there's really nothing out in Apple Valley, or nothing desirable to stay out there, we've decided to stay here. The whole team stayed and and I think everyone were pretty happy with the hotel. It's a hotel to sleep in so nothing fancy but rooms were quite bigger than normal hotel rooms, was clean, quiet and had a small indoor pool so the kids were able to enjoy the pool since we went during cold weather. The hotel is right off the freeway so easy access in and out.The hotel had a cafe at the lobby and they serve starbucks coffee. They also serve breakfast off their menu and pastries as well. Also have restaurants close by, about 5-7 minute drive by Victorville Mall and tons of fast food around. So if you're looking for a quick stay, I'd recommend this hotel. Also next door is another hotel which are all suites and I've heard that that's a good one to stay at too.. (I believe it might be Comfot Suites).

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 March 2014

Area was right off the freeway. plenty of restaurants AND gas stations. PARKING was very open. typical quality to EXPECT from A courtyard. indoor POOL was USED by my KIDS. IT was DURING the WEEKEND after xmas TIME. THE room ITSELF had micro/fridgeand COFFEE MAKER. the set up OF the ROOM was CONTEMPORARY. IM not SURE IF IT WAS A PRO or CON. SERVICE WAS GOOD. THE bistro AREA SERVED beer AND WINE. THEY opened A BOTTLE of wine FOR ME. the BED was COMFY. IT is a newer buidling. I would stay HERE AGAIN!

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 February 2014

I reserved a room for me, my wife and my two kids through Expedia (.it). In the reservation was clearly stated buffet breakfast, no limitations. Once there, we discovered that not only they don't have a buffet, but only a Starbucks-like shop, but they give us only breakfast for two people saying that's their policy and clearly was a mistake on Expedia website. I showed the reservation, but the lady at the desk just said to sort this out with Expedia because was an error on their side. Once back, we contacted Expedia, they admitted their error but we have yet to receive a compensation; the complaint was handled badly, we even had to send screenshots of their own website, they only offered a discount for flight+hotel absolutely useless for us. Long story short, both Expedia and Marriott are about to lose a customer of many years: I cannot trust them anymore knowing that in case of mistakes from their side I'll be left alone. It's a pity, because our room was clean, bit noisy, swimming pool is small but we were the only ones in there; overall was a decent stay (but with extra expenses because of their fault).

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank CiroDk
General_Manager760, General Manager at Courtyard Victorville Hesperia, responded to this reviewResponded 6 February 2014

Thank You for Choosing Courtyard by Marriott Hesperia,CA. And We appreciate your time taken to write this reveiw. And also Appologies on the Inconvience you had faced , due to the Miss lead given by expedia Website and also for not getting breakfast for entire family. Yes the Breakfast package is for 2 adults only. Please have expedia call GM and we will just charge you regular rate and not the package rate.
Once again please accept my appology.

Reviewed 29 January 2014

stay one night Sat, Jan 4, 2014
hotel is very nice , good rooms no complains about this.
check in with prepaid priceline.
check out fast bud no recipe all set prepaid no extra's
eat at chilli's on the othersite of the highway.
i just see my creditcard statement and surprise !! 50 dollars bill at this hotel ??
i life in the netherlands in europe so try to get the email adres. no luck till now.
so i have to go back to the mastercard bank to make a complain.
first time ever and this was my 13th trip to the u.s.a

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank wolly1000
General_Manager760, General Manager at Courtyard Victorville Hesperia, responded to this reviewResponded 30 January 2014

Thank You for choosing Courtyard by Marriott Hesperia,CA. I appretiate your Time taken to write this issue, And i have replied you on the Charge to your email.
Once again please accept my appology.

Reviewed 27 January 2014

As a person who vacations about once every two months, the following have been my unacceptable experiences with this Courtyard, specifically: they have a history of lying to me and my family; a history of cheating me and my family; a history of placating me and my family; a history of apathetic apologies when a problem that they caused was brought to their attention; a history of not addressing the problems brought to their attention; a history of not remedying the problem to my (the paying customer) satisfaction; a history of not delivering what I (the paying consumer) contracted for when agreeing to stay at this location based on what I was told I would receive for my money. A history of just not caring about the paying consumer who keeps them in business and employed!

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank PayingConsumer2014

I Appologies on your Experience at our Hotel, Please email me at cy.onths.gm@marriott.com , more in detail about your stay you had and we will respond you.
And i appretiate your time taken to write this Review.

Reviewed 22 January 2014

Super nice. I usually stay at the La Quinta in Hesperia but this place is so much nicer and the price is about the same.

Highlights are as follows:
* really nice rooms
* really nice/perfect beds
* really nice tub
* really nice indoor pool
* great parking
* excellent location, right off the freeway
* nice restaurant at hotel
* starbucks is right down the street
* super friendly staff at front desk
* awesome business room!

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
General_Manager760, General Manager at Courtyard Victorville Hesperia, responded to this reviewResponded 24 January 2014

Thank You for Choosing Courtyard by Marriott Hesperia. And i appreciate your time taken to write this review. This helps us to deliver best customer service. Looking forward to your next stay with us.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Hesperia
SpringHill Suites Victorville Hesperia
#1 of 19 in Victorville
Holiday Inn Victorville
Holiday Inn Victorville
#4 of 19 in Victorville

Been to Courtyard Victorville Hesperia? Share your experiences!