“Like”

Americas Best Value Inn Hesperia
Ranked #8 of 9 Hotels in Hesperia
Reviewed 26 October 2013

On the way to Las Vegas , we got car problem. We stopped America's Best Value inn to rest. Great . We check in , very friendly front desk staff, and caring. Room is clean and big than the usual inn. Worth the money to rest. Able to sleep well after a long day travel.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Mystic411
Hazel T, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn Hesperia, responded to this reviewResponded 28 October 2013

Dear Mystic411,

I'd like to thank you for choosing us to serve you specially on a not-so-nice day because you had a car problem. I'm so glad that we were able to meet your standards and you felt the value for your money. Your kind words will definitely boost the moral of all my staff here. I will make sure to share it with all of them.

Since you just live in Diamond Bar, CA, I know you will go back to Las Vegas again. If you have time, please drop by the hotel so I can meet with you personally. Again, thank you very much and we hope you will stay with us on your next vacation.

Hazel Trinidad

Reviewed 28 September 2013

Great location, everything is in walking distance. The service was excellent. The staff was very friendly and accommodating. Even though I had a lot of questions about the town, they answered all my questions very patiently and all the answered were accurate. The room was clean and very cute. Because I have frequent visit to Las Vegas, I am planning to stay overnight in this hotel, but I will ask for a room in the back I strongly recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: The room on the back are much quitter.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank guadalupe o
Hazel T, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn Hesperia, responded to this reviewResponded 29 September 2013

Dear Guadalupe,

Thank you for staying in our hotel. I am glad that you liked our hotel and my staff as well. I hope I can meet you when you come back to stay with us. Please call me ahead on your next visit so I can definitely meet you.

Thanks again and I will see you soon.

Reviewed 17 July 2013

we stayed her for 2 nights room 127 room was clean beds ok no bugs which is a plus however the pool was dirty and the hot tub was cold and dirty deff needs some work!! It is very close to shopping and plenty of food places around

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
Hazel T, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn Hesperia, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2013

Dear Ladidolph,

Good Day! Thanks for giving us a review here. We appreciate every review, comment, suggestion we can get from our guests.

We apologize for our pool not being at par yet. We are doing all the work as of the moment in our pool including flooring, lifts and the spa as well.

Maybe the pool will be up and about by the next time you visit us.

We hope to see you here again!

Reviewed 8 July 2013

The customer service was great and the rooms were very clean. The price to the room was very reasonable. I have been here many times and I have never had a problem, I would recommend this hotel to anyone. The mall and many restaurants are near.

• Stayed: July 2013
3  Thank nanas29
Hazel T, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn Hesperia, responded to this reviewResponded 9 July 2013

Dear Nanas29,

Thank you for staying at our property all the time. Please look for me the next time you visit the hotel because I want to meet and thank you personally. I always love hearing stories about how my guests have a very wonderful experience in our hotel.

Again, thank you very much for your review and I am looking forward to meeting you.

Best,
Hazel

Reviewed 6 July 2013

I have stayed there a few times, there rooms are clean , and close to many resturants. I have been to a few hotels in the area and this is the best without charging you an arm and a leg :-)
........
'........

• Stayed: July 2013
1  Thank Gsylvia

Dear GSylvia,

Thank you for your review. We are glad as you are that you had a very wonderful experience in Americas Best Value Inn Hesperia. That is what we are out to do, give extra and better service with no extra cost! Me together with all the staff here hope to see you again!

Reviewed 5 June 2013

I stayed at the hotel two different nights and both times I had a great experience. The customer service is excellent. The staff is very friendly. The rooms are nice and clean and bed was comfortable great sized bed. Overall very satisfied!

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank Jessica N
Hazel T, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn Hesperia, responded to this reviewResponded 7 June 2013

Dear Jessica,

You are right our beds are so comfortable! We started renovating our rooms with new beds, sheets, carpet, granite tops and bath tubs as well! Your compliment assured us that we made the right move! Thank you for staying and we hope you come back again.

Reviewed 4 June 2013

I have stayed at this property three times and each and every time I was given the best rates and the rooms were clean. The staff was very accommodating and helpful. Will continue to stay here and recommend this property to others.

Room Tip: Every room I've stayed in was clean. Rooms on the East side of the property are more quieter.
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank ronni1361

Dear Ronnie1361,

In behalf of all the staff of Americas Best Value Inn Hesperia, we thank you for the very nice words and compliment. We pride in our excellent service and friendly staff amongst others.
Your compliment will greatly motivate each and everyone of us to do more better.

We appreciate your business and we hope to see you soon!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Hesperia
La Quinta Inn & Suites Hesperia Victorville
#4 of 19 in Victorville
Hotel Extended Studio
Hotel Extended Studio
#8 of 19 in Victorville

Been to Americas Best Value Inn Hesperia? Share your experiences!