“Comfortable Stay”

Americas Best Value Inn Hesperia
Ranked #8 of 9 Hotels in Hesperia
Reviewed 3 November 2013

Great value for money. Room service was good, and the rooms are very clean so it was a very comfortable stay. Such a chill place, perfect for a weekend staycation with friends. Would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Hazel T, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn Hesperia, responded to this reviewResponded 6 November 2013

Dear Zquiambao,

Let me thank you for giving us a very wonderful review here in Trip Advisor. It was such a pleasure that we were your hosts during your US vacation.

Don't forget us on your next trip here. We hope to keep in touch!

Good luck and warm regards to all.

Best,

Reviewed 30 October 2013

Better then a lot of other hotels I've stayed at in the high desert n out of the high desert. I will go back again just because of safety n how well I was treated. And I will tell my friends n family that I recommend staying at the Americas best value.

• Stayed: October 2013
1  Thank MoneyMike1986
Hazel T, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn Hesperia, responded to this reviewResponded 31 October 2013

Dear Mike,

I'd like to thank you first for choosing to stay with us and for more so for complimenting us. I am so glad that you appreciate how well we value our guests and we make you our priority. Thank you for mentioning that our hotel is safe because we do pride with that and for promoting us to your friends!

We hope to see you here again!

Reviewed 29 October 2013

I stayed there for 2 nights with my friends.. I love everything about the hotel from the clean rooms, ameneties and to the very accomodating staff there to answer all my queries and questions. The Location was also great. I will definitely go back to vegas and will choose to stay at America's Best Value Inn Hesperia.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank oflash26
Hazel T, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn Hesperia, responded to this reviewResponded 30 October 2013

Dear oflash26,

I am so happy that you enjoyed your stay here at our hotel and adding to your stay here in the US memorable. We wish you a safe travel when you come back home to the Philippines. These reviews specially from guests who are first time visitors in our hotel make me and all my staff proud!

Thank you for keeping us in mind on your next visit to the United States. We will see you then!

Thank you very much!

Very truly yours,

Reviewed 26 October 2013

On the way to Las Vegas , we got car problem. We stopped America's Best Value inn to rest. Great . We check in , very friendly front desk staff, and caring. Room is clean and big than the usual inn. Worth the money to rest. Able to sleep well after a long day travel.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Mystic411
Hazel T, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn Hesperia, responded to this reviewResponded 28 October 2013

Dear Mystic411,

I'd like to thank you for choosing us to serve you specially on a not-so-nice day because you had a car problem. I'm so glad that we were able to meet your standards and you felt the value for your money. Your kind words will definitely boost the moral of all my staff here. I will make sure to share it with all of them.

Since you just live in Diamond Bar, CA, I know you will go back to Las Vegas again. If you have time, please drop by the hotel so I can meet with you personally. Again, thank you very much and we hope you will stay with us on your next vacation.

Hazel Trinidad

Reviewed 28 September 2013

Great location, everything is in walking distance. The service was excellent. The staff was very friendly and accommodating. Even though I had a lot of questions about the town, they answered all my questions very patiently and all the answered were accurate. The room was clean and very cute. Because I have frequent visit to Las Vegas, I am planning to stay overnight in this hotel, but I will ask for a room in the back I strongly recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: The room on the back are much quitter.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank guadalupe o
Hazel T, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn Hesperia, responded to this reviewResponded 29 September 2013

Dear Guadalupe,

Thank you for staying in our hotel. I am glad that you liked our hotel and my staff as well. I hope I can meet you when you come back to stay with us. Please call me ahead on your next visit so I can definitely meet you.

Thanks again and I will see you soon.

Reviewed 17 July 2013

we stayed her for 2 nights room 127 room was clean beds ok no bugs which is a plus however the pool was dirty and the hot tub was cold and dirty deff needs some work!! It is very close to shopping and plenty of food places around

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
Hazel T, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn Hesperia, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2013

Dear Ladidolph,

Good Day! Thanks for giving us a review here. We appreciate every review, comment, suggestion we can get from our guests.

We apologize for our pool not being at par yet. We are doing all the work as of the moment in our pool including flooring, lifts and the spa as well.

Maybe the pool will be up and about by the next time you visit us.

We hope to see you here again!

Reviewed 8 July 2013

The customer service was great and the rooms were very clean. The price to the room was very reasonable. I have been here many times and I have never had a problem, I would recommend this hotel to anyone. The mall and many restaurants are near.

• Stayed: July 2013
3  Thank nanas29
Hazel T, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn Hesperia, responded to this reviewResponded 9 July 2013

Dear Nanas29,

Thank you for staying at our property all the time. Please look for me the next time you visit the hotel because I want to meet and thank you personally. I always love hearing stories about how my guests have a very wonderful experience in our hotel.

Again, thank you very much for your review and I am looking forward to meeting you.

Best,
Hazel

Also consider these accommodations in or near Hesperia
La Quinta Inn & Suites Hesperia Victorville
#4 of 19 in Victorville
Motel 6 Hesperia
Motel 6 Hesperia
#7 of 9 in Hesperia

Been to Americas Best Value Inn Hesperia? Share your experiences!