“Needs to be updated”

Ranked #8 of 9 Hotels in Hesperia
Salem, Oregon
“Needs to be updated”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 January 2014 via mobile

We stayed one night and switched hotels. The laundry is outside no laundry room. Dirty carpets. Minimal breakfast. No smoke detector just wires hanging out of ceiling. Got a Jacuzzi tub. So small I couldn't fit in it

Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
Hazel T, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn Hesperia, responded to this review, 24 January 2014
Hi Carol,

Good Day! I personally apologize for the not-so-good experience you had in our hotel.
We always do strive to keep up with all our guests' needs and wants. Our hotel is in the process of renovating and updating our rooms. I wish my front desk was able to put you in a better room.
Here's is my email, abvihesperiagm@gmail.com and I hope next time you visit town to drop me an email so I can personally arrange a reservation for you.

Again, I apologize but I thank you for giving us a review. This helps us a lot and my staff strive harder.

Thanks and I hope to hear from you the soonest.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
San Jose, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 December 2013

The front desk was friendly and answered any questions I had, even over the phone. The room itself was clean---I checked for hair on the linens and in the bathroom! The bed was comfy and the beddings smelled fresh. The place itself is quiet, safe and is not a far drive to the freeway. Plenty of parking, plus close to food options in the area. Front desk person also gave me tips on getting around and where to find things. Thanks to the staff for a comfy stay!

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Hazel T, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn Hesperia, responded to this review, 14 January 2014
Dear bubbly_009,

Thanks for staying with us and enjoying your stay! Your comment to us is highly appreciated and make us more eager to strive harder in everything that we do.

We are so glad you enjoyed our hospitality!

We hope to see here on your next trip!

Thank you!
Manila, Philippines
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 November 2013

Great value for money. Room service was good, and the rooms are very clean so it was a very comfortable stay. Such a chill place, perfect for a weekend staycation with friends. Would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Hazel T, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn Hesperia, responded to this review, 6 November 2013
Dear Zquiambao,

Let me thank you for giving us a very wonderful review here in Trip Advisor. It was such a pleasure that we were your hosts during your US vacation.

Don't forget us on your next trip here. We hope to keep in touch!

Good luck and warm regards to all.

Best,
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 October 2013

Better then a lot of other hotels I've stayed at in the high desert n out of the high desert. I will go back again just because of safety n how well I was treated. And I will tell my friends n family that I recommend staying at the Americas best value.

• Stayed October 2013
1 Thank MoneyMike1986
Hazel T, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn Hesperia, responded to this review, 31 October 2013
Dear Mike,

I'd like to thank you first for choosing to stay with us and for more so for complimenting us. I am so glad that you appreciate how well we value our guests and we make you our priority. Thank you for mentioning that our hotel is safe because we do pride with that and for promoting us to your friends!

We hope to see you here again!

Manila, Philippines
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 October 2013

I stayed there for 2 nights with my friends.. I love everything about the hotel from the clean rooms, ameneties and to the very accomodating staff there to answer all my queries and questions. The Location was also great. I will definitely go back to vegas and will choose to stay at America's Best Value Inn Hesperia.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with friends

1 Thank oflash26
Hazel T, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn Hesperia, responded to this review, 30 October 2013
Dear oflash26,

I am so happy that you enjoyed your stay here at our hotel and adding to your stay here in the US memorable. We wish you a safe travel when you come back home to the Philippines. These reviews specially from guests who are first time visitors in our hotel make me and all my staff proud!

Thank you for keeping us in mind on your next visit to the United States. We will see you then!

Thank you very much!

Very truly yours,

Diamond Bar, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 October 2013

On the way to Las Vegas , we got car problem. We stopped America's Best Value inn to rest. Great . We check in , very friendly front desk staff, and caring. Room is clean and big than the usual inn. Worth the money to rest. Able to sleep well after a long day travel.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Mystic411
Hazel T, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn Hesperia, responded to this review, 28 October 2013
Dear Mystic411,

I'd like to thank you for choosing us to serve you specially on a not-so-nice day because you had a car problem. I'm so glad that we were able to meet your standards and you felt the value for your money. Your kind words will definitely boost the moral of all my staff here. I will make sure to share it with all of them.

Since you just live in Diamond Bar, CA, I know you will go back to Las Vegas again. If you have time, please drop by the hotel so I can meet with you personally. Again, thank you very much and we hope you will stay with us on your next vacation.

Hazel Trinidad
Anaheim, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 September 2013

Great location, everything is in walking distance. The service was excellent. The staff was very friendly and accommodating. Even though I had a lot of questions about the town, they answered all my questions very patiently and all the answered were accurate. The room was clean and very cute. Because I have frequent visit to Las Vegas, I am planning to stay overnight in this hotel, but I will ask for a room in the back I strongly recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: The room on the back are much quitter.