“Best bed I have slept on”

Americas Best Value Inn Hesperia
Ranked #7 of 9 Hotels in Hesperia
Victorville
“Best bed I have slept on”
Reviewed 3 April 2014

Hotel over all is ok room needs up graded outside also but really didn't mind all of that is was well priced and the bed was wonderful best bed I have slept in better than a 5 star hotel so I was happy outside was quite no noise overall happy will stay again

• Stayed March 2014
Hazel T, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn Hesperia, responded to this review, 21 April 2014
Dear Janelle,

Thank you for staying in our hotel and thank you for giving us some time to write a review. We are so glad you enjoyed your stay. As you observed, we are doing our best to maintain our rooms and the whole property as well. We are step by step renovating the hotel. We started with our beds to make sure that our guests will have a very good and relaxing sleep! The others like flat screen TV's (which we started doing in some of our rooms) will follow.

Thank you again for staying with us, please do come back soon because our pool is already open for the season!

Best,
Hazel

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Reviewed 8 March 2014

This hotel is in a great location. Its convenient to every place you want to go in the area. The rooms are quiet and a great price. Free breakfast every morning was great. The staff was always so friendly and helpful. We would be happy to stay here again.

• Stayed February 2014
Hazel T, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn Hesperia, responded to this review, 10 March 2014
Dear Becca,

Thanks for staying with us for quite a while. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay and we are so happy that I got to meet you and talk to you as well. I hope the kids are all well! Come back soon, the pool will be open in a couple of weeks time. I'm sure the kids will enjoy it much too.

Thank you again.
Coarsegold
Reviewed 3 March 2014

Rooms was in poor condition carpet very dirty hole in bathroom door front door bent at bottom would not deal whe closed so light came in. Electrical outlit by bed worn out will not hold plug. Shower current loose on both ends hair blower falling off wall. Bed spread full of cigarette burns and it was a non smoking room we requested. Bed was comfortable.

Dear Coarsegold,

I apologize in behalf of everyone here at Americas Best Value Inn Hesperia. I would like to know what room you were checked in. I value all the comments and suggestions that our guests leave us. This way, I know where we can improve on. Please do send me an email at abvihesperia@gmail.com with the room that you stayed in I will greatly appreciate it.

Meanwhile, at least you were comfortable with our beds. Next time you come, I will make sure that everything will be perfect!

Again, I do apologize and hope you give us one more chance to make it up to you.

Thanks!

Travellers are raving about these Hesperia hotels

Thousand Oaks, California
Reviewed 9 February 2014

We were here for a soccer tournament and the hotel was okay. Good location and all. My only cons was the front desk was a bit creepy. The gentleman who checked us in looked creepy and smelled intoxicated that's why I had my husband do all the talking. Good thing, the manager who still there that time was so pleasant. I just spoke to her. She offered services which I almost forgot to ask coz I didn't want to get close to the desk. She gave us good directions too. Overall, experience is good.

• Stayed February 2014
Hazel T, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn Hesperia, responded to this review, 13 February 2014
Dear Soccermom7070,

I remember you from the AYSO team. Thanks for giving us a review here and for complimenting us in general. As for my front desk staff, please do not worry I will make sure it will never happen again.

I'm glad you enjoyed your stay with us despite of having a slight misunderstanding in the front desk.

When is the next tournament going to be? Let us know so we can arrange the same accommodations for you and your team.

Thanks and see you soon!

Best,
Hazel
Grand Terrace
Reviewed 29 January 2014

I'm moving up to the high desert and needed an affordable place to stay while we looked for a home. Got a great rate at hotels.com for this hotel and was so happy with the accommodations, that we stayed 2 nights!! Nice staff very friendly. The complimentary breakfast was just what I have at home too. Toast would be nice choice too!!

• Stayed January 2014
1 Thank Merlygirl
Hazel T, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn Hesperia, responded to this review, 31 January 2014
Dear Merly,

I hope you are already settled in your new place!
I'm glad we were able to give you a wonderful experience here and lessen the burden of your moving! Since you are already up here in the High Desert, we hope to see you more often now.
Let me know if you need accomodoations and I will be very glad to assist you.

Thank you for leaving us a comment! Check our Facebook page for ongoing promotions and happenings at Americas Best Value Inn Hesperia!
Salem, Oregon
Reviewed 18 January 2014 via mobile

We stayed one night and switched hotels. The laundry is outside no laundry room. Dirty carpets. Minimal breakfast. No smoke detector just wires hanging out of ceiling. Got a Jacuzzi tub. So small I couldn't fit in it

Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
Hazel T, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn Hesperia, responded to this review, 24 January 2014
Hi Carol,

Good Day! I personally apologize for the not-so-good experience you had in our hotel.
We always do strive to keep up with all our guests' needs and wants. Our hotel is in the process of renovating and updating our rooms. I wish my front desk was able to put you in a better room.
Here's is my email, abvihesperiagm@gmail.com and I hope next time you visit town to drop me an email so I can personally arrange a reservation for you.

Again, I apologize but I thank you for giving us a review. This helps us a lot and my staff strive harder.

Thanks and I hope to hear from you the soonest.
San Jose, California
Reviewed 28 December 2013

The front desk was friendly and answered any questions I had, even over the phone. The room itself was clean---I checked for hair on the linens and in the bathroom! The bed was comfy and the beddings smelled fresh. The place itself is quiet, safe and is not a far drive to the freeway. Plenty of parking, plus close to food options in the area. Front desk person also gave me tips on getting around and where to find things. Thanks to the staff for a comfy stay!

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Hazel T, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn Hesperia, responded to this review, 14 January 2014
Dear bubbly_009,

Thanks for staying with us and enjoying your stay! Your comment to us is highly appreciated and make us more eager to strive harder in everything that we do.

We are so glad you enjoyed our hospitality!

We hope to see here on your next trip!

Thank you!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Hesperia
Americas Best Value Inn - Adelanto/Victorville
#3 of 19 in Victorville
Hotel Extended Studio
Hotel Extended Studio
#6 of 19 in Victorville

Been to Americas Best Value Inn Hesperia? Share your experiences!