Holiday inn Express & Suites Hesperia
US$60
US$112
US$109
Travelocity
Econo Lodge Hesperia(Hesperia)(Great Value!)
US$69
Priceline
US$93
US$86
US$78
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Fitness centre
All reviewshi expresswater pressure was goodbiscuits and gravyrecommend this hotelking size bednice hotellos angeleshot tubwould stay here againcomfortable bedsbagelsworked greatstayed one nighta great place to staypillowsdeskmotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 7 November 2007

Easy drive from LA to Hesperia we had just flown in and were very tired. Had a room with 2 Queen beds which was very clean and comfortable.
Had a great rest and a nice bagel and coffee in the morning. (The pool was enjoyed by my husband and daughter and we walked to a nearby fast food place for a snack which was good).
The young lady at check-in was both efficient and friendly. I appreciated her offering us the choice of floors and chose the highest. It was nice and quiet.
Overall an excellent choice to stay.

• Stayed: October 2007, travelled with family
1  Thank RLShirley
Reviewed 27 July 2007

WOW - this is the 2nd Holiday Inn Express that I've stayed in and everything was fantastic. The room, hospitality, service, breakfast, pool, hot tub, staff, wireless in lobby, wired DSL in rooms, business center in lobby, and ummmm, everything about this place was awesome! Wish every stay in a hotel was this fantastic. There were so many towels in the bathroom, I had no clue if one of them actually went on the floor. Everything was clean, everyday!

• Stayed: July 2007, travelled on business
2  Thank MarioTheGreat
Reviewed 5 April 2007

I have stayed here several times for business and it's one of my favorites. New hotel, extremely clean and very friendly staff.

Never got to use the pool personally but the area looked very nice and clean.

Only downsides...parking is limited, it seems like they have just enough space for their guests. Also when the hotel is full, as it often is, the internet is really bogged down.

That being said, I would not hesitate for one second to book my reservation here. It is by far the nicest place around, and I would put it near the top of all the Holiday Inn Express locations.

• Stayed: April 2005, travelled on business
Reviewed 29 December 2006

My wife and I stayed for three nights in a standard room with a king sized bed. The room was large, quiet, spotlessly clean, and comfortable. The entire facility is no smoking, which I applaud. In fact, when people check in, they are informed that there will be a $250 fine if there is smoking in the room. My only slightly negative comment is that I would like to see more low/nonfat options for breakfast. In addition to the skim milk, lowfat yoghurt, toast, cereal etc. that they do offer, I would urge them to offer nonfat cream cheese, heart-smart margarine, and non-hydrogenated peanut butter. Their signature breakfast special is a cinnamon role that almost drips butter. They also offer some other high-fat selections such as cheese-filled omelets. I would encourage the motel to add to their healthful offerings by including a fruit salad and perhaps eliminating some of the deadly stuff. However, my overall iimpression was very positive, and we would happily stay here again.

• Stayed: December 2006, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 December 2006

I have stayed at the Holiday Inn Express for work numerous times and keep coming back. Our first trip was great - clean rooms, nice breakfast and courteous staff. We decided to come back to the Holiday Inn Express this past Jan for a longer work trip (30 days!). The staff treated us like family!!! Dollie (front desk lady) would greet us by name with a big smile everyday. Even the cleaning and maintenance staff made it a point to learn our names. It was overall an excellent place to stay when on business for long time.

• Stayed: January 2006, travelled on business