This hotel has incredibly thin walls. When I first checked in and closed the door to my room, I could hear someone else's television so clearly that I could tell which show they were watching. I called the front desk and asked if I could be moved to another room, and the front desk person happily complied. Everything seemed fine until I woke up at midnight to the sound of small children running up and down the hallway and slamming a door shut over and over again in the room next to mine. I called the front desk to complain, and again the staff was polite and apologetic. They apparently called the people next door (I heard their phone ring through the wall), and things were quiet again until their TV woke me up at 7:00 in the morning.
I agree with other reviewers that the room was clean, the linen fresh and the beds comfortable, but clearly corners were cut when this hotel was built. Aside from the paper-thin walls, there are no ventilation fans in the bathroom, and each queen "suite" I saw was merely a longer room with a couch tucked in between the beds and the bathroom. If you stay here, don't bother to upgrade from the queen room to the queen suite, bring earplugs so you can stay asleep at night, and visit the breakfast with low expectations. There is an IHOP and an In N' Out nearby if you want something more tasty.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- San Bernardino County Fair May 9th - 17th. While in town visit Route 66 Museum. Stay Smart at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Hesperia/Victorville, CA, located just off the I-15 exiting Main Street in the High Desert, minutes away from the towns of Big Bear, Apple Valley, Adelanto, Victorville and Southern California Logistics Airport (formerly George Air Force Base), the hub of distribution. The Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Hesperia/Victorville, CA is a non-smoking, AAA Three Diamond and FEMA approved safe interior corridor hotel. 24-hour business center with high-speed DSL and Wi-Fi wireless Internet access is available in public areas. Our front desk is staffed 24-hours with friendly, professional staff to assist you. The Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites, Hesperia is committed to providing accessible facilities under the Americans with Disabilities Act. Area attractions: San Bernardino County Fair Grounds, Route 66 Museum, Maverick Stadium, Huck Finn Jubilee, Glen Helen Pavilion, Competitive Edge Racing, Green Tree Golf Course, Cal Earth Institute, Hesperia Lake, Big Bear, Lake Arrowhead, and Mt. High are all right here. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), IHG, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Holiday inn Express & Suites Hesperia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel And Suites
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel Hesperia
- Holiday Inn Express Hesperia
- Holiday Inn Hesperia
- Hesperia Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Hesperia California