“The best sushi in Hesperia!”
Review of Hanshik House

Hanshik House
Ranked #27 of 122 Restaurants in Hesperia
Price range: US$5 - US$150
Cuisines: Japanese
Description: We specialize in Sushi,Teriyaki,Korean BBQ, Catering, Cooking Class, Rolls, Daily Chef Specials, etc.
Reviewed 12 August 2012

I recently discovered Hanshik House after my mother suggested we have some California rolls there. When we got there, i had to try a little bit of everything. There was so many choices! I had the Orange Maki roll. Hands down, best sushi I've ever had. The service was outstanding and the food was fresh. Not to mention, the price of the food was very reasonable :) They also offer cooking classes and catering. This is definitely my first pick for authentic Asian cuisine in Hesperia :)

2  Thank calibell