“Perfect Stay!”

SpringHill Suites Victorville Hesperia
Ranked #2 of 9 Hotels in Hesperia
“Perfect Stay!”
Reviewed 30 October 2013 via mobile

My husband and 9-month old daughter stayed here for one night, and we had a great time! The rooms are extremely spacious and allowed for my daughter to crawl and stand, and she had a great time after having been stuck in her car seat. Also, the wifi worked great, and everything about the room was very clean and organized. The mini-kitchenette was a nice bonus. The breakfast was great with eggs, turkey sausage and condiments like shredded cheese, spinach and salsa. They had a large assortment of different breads. The breakfast was more than we would need, but we took advantage and had a nice meal. The hotel was very family friendly, and we would definitely stay here again.

Stayed October 2013
SpringHill Suit... H, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Victorville Hesperia, responded to this review, 1 November 2013
Thank you for your feedback it helps other travelers when in the area. I am glad to hear you enjoyed your stay. It was a pleasure having you stay with us and we hope to see you next time you are in the area.

Marie Pranger

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
Redding, California
Reviewed 27 October 2013

We had a wonderful night's stay. The Suite was clean, spacious, quiet and the bed was ultra comfortable. Breakfast buffet was up scale and abundant. Afternoon cookies were delicious!
Very accommodating and friendly staff. I would highly recommend a stay at this Hotel. Wish we would've come accoss more Hotels like this one on our 10 day trip.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
SpringHill Suit... H, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Victorville Hesperia, responded to this review, 29 October 2013

The Netherlands
Reviewed 12 October 2013 via mobile

We stayed here for 16 nights during a family visit in September. Although the reason for the visit was sad, the people at Springhill Suites were attentive and very nice. Our request for a quiet room was honored and we slept very well the entire visit.

When we needed to switch rooms, because we had made a mistake with our reservation, every effort was made to accommodate us. We were able to move to the room next door with very little fuss.

Marie and her staff smiled and greeted us warmly whenever we appeared in the lobby. The woman in the breakfast lounge kept everything well stocked and clean.

We whole-heartedly recommend this hotel to all travelers to Hesperia.

Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank FMLW
SpringHill Suit... H, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Victorville Hesperia, responded to this review, 14 October 2013

Clermont, Florida
Reviewed 28 September 2013 via mobile

Glad I chose this hotel. Everything is really clean. Staff is friendly. Heating/cooling worked excellent. Breakfast was just the same as other Marriott hotels. I don't know why they gave SpringHill Suites and TownePlace Suites, they seem identical to me.

• Stayed September 2013
1 Thank Jeffrey S
SpringHill Suit... H, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Victorville Hesperia, responded to this review, 30 September 2013

Clifton Park, New York
Reviewed 21 September 2013

We have been paying over $100/night to stay in Springhill Suites. And they have all been worth it. We paid much less than that for this location, and I think it was worth it. Why? Where do I start? I sat down on the desk chair and it would not raise up. The desk clerk pulled another from an unoccupied room, and that did not work. They kindly let me use the manger's desk chair. The shower head directed water all over, except on me. The window cutains don't close shut (they could overlap them) so that the sun is screaming in at 6 am. Carpets are threadbare. Breakfast included eggs that were terrible. When the wife went up to refresh her coffee, it was gone. Right after a number of employees had been filling their coffee cups. Pretty tacky. The staff was friendly and helpful, but some personnel training and a big remodel (planned) would help. We got what we paid for.

Room Tip: Wait til the remodel is done....
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank John I
SpringHill Suit... H, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Victorville Hesperia, responded to this review, 23 September 2013
Thank you for contacting the Springhill Suites regarding your experience during your stay. I greatly appreciate you taking the time to bring this matter to my attention and apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced due to the problems you experienced during your stay . I really appreciate you bringing these matters to my attention. It is our goal to consistently provide superior service and accommodations and your comments are very important to us. The feedback we receive from our valued guests, like you, enables us to target problem areas and take the necessary actions to ensure similar situations can be avoided in the future. We appreciate the candid feedback we receive and welcome any opportunity to improve.

Once again, we appreciate you taking the time to share your comments with us. We know you have many choices when it comes to lodging and we hope you will continue to choose Springhill Suites for your future travel needs.

Boulder, Colorado
Reviewed 19 September 2013

This is a surprisingly good value when compared to the lodging in the coastal areas of California. SpringHill is right next to the Courtyard, which we stayed at a few years ago. This place, while a few bucks more, is quieter and has breakfast.

The rooms are large and the desk/TV/Couch area is separate from the bedroom. It is fairly close to I-15 so you might ask for an East-facing room. Ours on the first floor was street-noise and room-neighbor quiet. The breakfast was fine for us, as coffee quality is the big thing for me. Food and stores are close and the nearby Walmart has booze as cheap as I have seen it anywhere.

As an added service touch, my wife left a device charger in the room. They found and held it till I got them a self addessed enevlope to ship it to me. Thanks Marie.

In short, if you are driving to So. Calif. on I-15, this is the place to stay.

Room Tip: Get on East side if very noise sensitive
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Imadv8
Thank you for taking to time to write a review it is greatly appreciated. I am glad to hear you enjoyed you stay. Next time you are in the area we hope to see you again ! Happy to hear the charger made it to you.

Las Vegas, Nevada
Reviewed 4 September 2013

The staff is always friendly and efficient. The service people greet you with a smile and a hello,no sour pusses. The continental breakfast is not as good as once was,but okay. When we are in the Victorville-Hesperia area this is our first choice

• Stayed May 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Willie V
SpringHill Suit... H, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Victorville Hesperia, responded to this review, 6 September 2013
Thank you for your feedback it helps other travelers when in the area. I am so sorry about the breakfast we recently changed everything as per Marriott standards. It was a pleasure having you stay with us and we will see you next time you are in the area.

Marie Pranger
Also consider these accommodations in or near Hesperia
Courtyard Victorville Hesperia
#1 of 19 in Victorville
Comfort Suites Victorville
Comfort Suites Victorville
#3 of 19 in Victorville

Been to SpringHill Suites Victorville Hesperia? Share your experiences!