“VERY clean! Nicest motel 6 we have stayed at! If the staff were trained to be friendlier it would be perfect”
Review of Motel 6 Hesperia

Motel 6 Hesperia
Ranked #7 of 9 Hotels in Hesperia
Reviewed 24 June 2011

Over all, this is a very nice motel 6. Very clean. Very nice beds.... pillows aren't the wafer thin pillows motel 6 is traditionally known for. The bedspreads aren't groody as some motels. Nice bathrooms... We stay anytime we are in the area because the price is right! If you have AARP this discount is also great. Basically it gives you a 2 person stay for the price of 1. BUT don't expect the staff to be friendly, or even smile.
training could be an issue in this location.

OH and the lobby is beautiful, Hot coffee always ready in the mornings!

• Stayed: July 2010

Reviewed 19 June 2011

I didn't have any problems with my room it was very clean and everything worked. My only complaint would be the price. I paid nearly $80 for one person in one room. Quite a bit higher then most motel 6's I stayed at. The motel was also pretty outdated for that price. Older bed, box tv no flat screen not one of the updated motel 6's. Not a bad motel by any means thou.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled solo
Reviewed 21 December 2010

Great service, helped me find places to eat,buy parts and get a tire replaced.

Stayed: July 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed 20 October 2010

it was a great motel 6 a lot to do around therevery close to victorville california and barstow also i would go back there again soon to stay

• Stayed: September 2010
Reviewed 22 September 2010

This was a nicer motel 6. Steven at the front desk was very curtious. Great customer service. There were still kids running up and down the hall at 2am but otherwise it was good.

• Stayed: September 2010
Reviewed 3 September 2010

Great Motel 6. Their location is just a block from the I-15 exit, but far enough away so that noise is not an issue. They are next door to an AM/PM gas station (for snacks, sodas, etc.) and right across the street is a Subway, Farmer Boys Restaurant, and a Super Target.

Rooms are clean, comfortable, and quiet with dozens of TV channels available to watch. They also have a pool and hot jacuzzi, both of which were always very clean. (Not often do Motel 6's have a hot tub!) I enjoyed using them during my 3 individual stays here. Also loved the fact that they had a computer with Internet for guest use in the lobby!

All of the staff I encountered were very friendly and always asked if they could assist me in any way - very professional. This is particularly true of the two young fellows on duty I spoke with (Kevin may have been one of the names?) Not Sure. But anyways, thanks for the advice on where to find the best burrito in town!

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled solo
Reviewed 26 July 2010

I have stayed at motel 6 several times and ever time I have stayed here I have had no problems I never heard any noise from the next room the weekends do get busy also the pool and spa are great. Always clean the room was really clean fres paint on the wall air work real good carpet was clean and my dogs even had a good time they let me bring them in at no charge and that is wonderful because were I go they go other motels want to charge 25 dollars a night for me to bring my do in and thats each dog. The price was very good and the staff is friendly and very helpful if you needed something they were on top of it.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Hesperia
Holiday inn Express & Suites Hesperia
La Quinta Inn & Suites Hesperia Victorville
Maple Motel Hesperia
Maple Motel Hesperia
#6 of 9 in Hesperia
Green Tree Inn & Extended Stay Suites
Best Western Cajon Pass
Courtyard Victorville Hesperia

Been to Motel 6 Hesperia? Share your experiences!