“Nice motel but watch where you leave your things” 3 of 5 bubbles
Review of Motel 6 Hesperia

Motel 6 Hesperia
Ranked #7 of 9 Hotels in Hesperia
Santa Clarita, California
“Nice motel but watch where you leave your things”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 December 2011

My friend and I stayed in this Motel 6 for a few days to take care of some business in neighboring cities. The first night we had a room with a king size bed, but the room looked empty, like pieces of furniture was missing. Our room was on the first floor literally next to the front desk, so we were woke up by many loud voices right outside our door at 5am the next day. We requested a new room and got on on the 2nd floor with 2 queen beds, but this room has a fridge and microwave -- seems odd that the other room didn't have these amenities. The rooms were kept clean and tidy by the staff and even though it sits next to the 15 freeway it was pretty quiet. The only real issue, other than the loud noises on the first night, was that a dvd I left on the desk one of the nights mysteriously vanished from my belongings during our stay. I can't say with certainty that an employee took it, but as me and my friend don't have it now and it was there then, it makes you wonder. Calls to try to locate it (along with a cell phone charger we accidentally left behind) went unanswered. Oh well. It's a nice motel, but watch your belongings. :)

Room Tip: Make sure your room isn't near the front desk, 2nd and 3rd floor rooms were better
  • Stayed November 2011, travelled with friends
2 Thank sheilak76

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Fresno, California
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 November 2011

Called this Motel 6 as we have stayed her several times. I asked the price for a one night stay and it was considerably higher than what we have always paid. I asked if there was something going on in town that would make the prices go up so much and I was told "It's just our price, do you want it or not" My intent was not to challenge this man, but simply get more clarity on why the price would jump $35. Sometimes folks don't realize that without us.....they do not have jobs and asking questions is our right as consumers. And as a consumer we took our business elsewhere.

Room Tip: Customer service is an issue in this location. It's too bad because the hotel it self is a grea...
  • Stayed November 2011, travelled on business
Phoenix, Arizona
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 October 2011

My wife and I had been staying in the hotel for about 6 days because we just relocated to the Hesperia area due to my work on a local army base. On Friday 10-21-2011 I had to work @ 4am and my check wouldn’t be available until after I was off work. So the room wouldn’t be paid until my return .My wife was staying in your hotel waiting for me to return when she received a call from a rep at your front desk (Karla) asking would we be checking out that day. My wife made her aware that she was waiting on me to return with the money and the payment would be made upon my return. She informed my wife that she would have to speak with her manager to see if that would be ok. When Daniel Moreno (general manager) called the room and spoke to my wife he informed her that she would have to leave because of nonpayment. My wife asked him can she bring something down as collateral in order for her to stay until my return; however he wouldn’t accept the offer. My wife is 2mths along with our first child and is considered “high risk” so her concern with moving the heavy bags was for OUR CHILD. Mr. Moreno showed no compassion and forced my wife to leave the room and informed her we were no longer allowed on the property! Then asked members of his housekeeping staff to watch her as she packed our things. Angry, frustrated, embarrassed and with no other place to go she was forced to wait in the lobby until my return. I’m currently working on an Army base and she had no way of contacting me due to no cell phone coverage!! Mr. Moreno showed no compassion, understanding or concern for my wife or my unborn child. I’m very disappointed in the way in which my wife was treated and will NEVER stay in a hotel 6again. This may seem minor to you however if this incident causes harm to my wife or my CHILD ill be forced to take legal action. I understand the rules and the concerns he may have had due to the fact of nonpayment, however under the circumstances I feel he could have made some type arrangement to satisfy both parties without it coming to this degree. This has been a major inconvenience for me and my family. If no action is taken to rectify this issue ill be forced to contact higher authority concerning this matter.

ps. The assistant general manager was excellent and help me and my wife the best way he could when we arrived 6days eariler however his his efforts were overshadowed by his manager, the general manager Daniel Moreno on 10-21-2011.

• Stayed October 2011, travelled on business
1 Thank Brandy F

Travellers are raving about these Hesperia hotels

2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 September 2011

If your a fan of unprofessionalism, immature child like temper tantrums, un explained policies, and do not wish to relax in the spa after the late night hour of 9 pm, this is the place to stay! My husband and I were very dissapointed with the rude service we recieved from the barely legal staff that runs this place. Not to mention there were holes in the comforter and the Walls had dirty finger prints all over. Needless to say, we will be staying at the Holiday Inn where they hire mature professional adults that are kind and courteous to there guests.

• Stayed September 2011
Suzhou, China
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 July 2011

We stayed one night at Motel 6 in Hesperia on our way from Disneyland to Vegas. The hotel was clean and comfortable and excellent value for money! We got a recommendation for a really nice breakfast place and the service overall was good.

• Stayed June 2011, travelled with family
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 June 2011

Over all, this is a very nice motel 6. Very clean. Very nice beds.... pillows aren't the wafer thin pillows motel 6 is traditionally known for. The bedspreads aren't groody as some motels. Nice bathrooms... We stay anytime we are in the area because the price is right! If you have AARP this discount is also great. Basically it gives you a 2 person stay for the price of 1. BUT don't expect the staff to be friendly, or even smile.
training could be an issue in this location.

OH and the lobby is beautiful, Hot coffee always ready in the mornings!

• Stayed July 2010
Fresno, California
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 June 2011

I didn't have any problems with my room it was very clean and everything worked. My only complaint would be the price. I paid nearly $80 for one person in one room. Quite a bit higher then most motel 6's I stayed at. The motel was also pretty outdated for that price. Older bed, box tv no flat screen not one of the updated motel 6's. Not a bad motel by any means thou.

• Stayed June 2011, travelled solo
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Also consider these accommodations in or near Hesperia
Holiday inn Express & Suites Hesperia
BEST WESTERN Cajon Pass
Courtyard Victorville Hesperia
La Quinta Inn & Suites Hesperia Victorville
SpringHill Suites Victorville Hesperia
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Victorville

Been to Motel 6 Hesperia? Share your experiences!