Hampton Inn & Suites Highland
US$83
US$79
US$75
Hotels.com
Good Nite Inn Redlands(Redlands)(Great Value!)
US$72
  • Pool
US$118
Country Inn
US$125
Hotels.com
Motel 6 Redlands(Redlands)(Great Value!)
US$81
US$74
US$197
US$97
All reviewssan manuel casinobig bearcomplimentary breakfastsan bernardinofree slot playnice hotela great stayfree shuttleshuttle servicenon smokingclean roomswould definitely stay here againyogurtwalmartfreewayaccommodationsredlands
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 30 October 2013

I had a nice stay at this hotel... The stay was nice, food was excellent in the morning. I am sure I will be staying at an Hampton Hotel in the near future. I had a nice stay at this hotel... The stay was nice, food was excellent in the morning. I am sure I will be staying at an Hampton Hotel in the near future. I had a nice stay at this hotel... The stay was nice, food was excellent in the morning. I am sure I will be staying at an Hampton Hotel in the near future. I had a nice stay at this hotel... The stay was nice, food was excellent in the morning. I am sure I will be staying at an Hampton Hotel in the near future.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 30 October 2013

Great accommodations! Bed was super comfortable and the room was very clean and quiet. Nice hot breakfast, and a couple of great restaurants (sports bar and Mexican) right across the parking lot. Felt very safe there.

Reviewed 28 October 2013

No clean towels available, room was not fix. We have to call the lobby to give us clean towels. Bed sheets is not fix, other room is too noisy. We have to wait for a while for the shuttle to arrives. Most of the time I do my reservation to this hotel but this time, it really doesn't give the good service as before.

Reviewed 24 October 2013

Your wonderful and friendly staff made our stay a great one. I have stayed in many hotels, some pricy hotels, which are way are more expensive. Their hotels staff should receive better training. Their poor social skills fall back on management. I always make sure to rate hotels and any service. The staff at your hotel is a 5 Star staff, service, and cleaniness! Great job Hampton Inn!!

Reviewed 21 October 2013

I wish we could stay more than 1 night.
The bed was nice. I wish the bathroom use a shower hose instead, but there is no complaint about the water pressure or whatsoever. :)

The breakfast wasn't that great but it was ok. Well, if we still feel hungry, there are more than 1 restaurant we could choose nearby.

Even we did bingo the night before-friday night, we didn't know about the free shuttle. But at least we know for the next time we come and visit. I never seen so many people played bingo in one night before. What a new experience.

Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple