“Highly Recommend!!!”

Hampton Inn & Suites Highland
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Highland
Reviewed 27 November 2013

I was in town visiting family and needed a hotel. I've never had a mad experience with Hampton Inns, in the past, so when this hotel was recommened, I had no problem staying there. This Hampton Inn was clean, excellent location, rates were reasonable and an overall great hotel. The staff was professional and pleasnt, which was quite refreshing.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo

Reviewed 26 November 2013

The front desk agent as well as another staff member took a personal interest in me and my family to ensure we were made to feel welcome. The facilities are nice and modern. Location of the hotel is also beneficial, located near shopping, food and beverage outlets.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
John P, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Highland, responded to this reviewResponded 27 November 2013

I wanted to take a moment to thank you for your kind comments. We look forward to having you stay with us again in the future.

Reviewed 19 November 2013

This is not your typical hotel. This hotel has class without the classy price. Great room, great staff. A gentleman at the front desk even helped my aged father tie his Windsor before walking my neice down the isle. I could go on and on but I recommend experiencing it for yourself.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

I wanted to take this moment to thank you for your kind comments. I am glad that one of my front desk agents were helping to help with tying to tie. Those can be tricky.

Reviewed 19 November 2013

Excellent Accomodations. Great bedding. The best. Hampton Inn always seems to make you feel at home, with the best sleeping accomodations around. Rooms are always very consistently clean. Rates are very very competitive, with a quality product. My family appreciates the security provided, as well as the continental breakfast. Our favorite portion is the serving crew at the breakfast area. Great attitudes, always smiling.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you so much for your kind comments. I am glad you enjoyed to breakfast and that the staff were extremely helpful. We look forward to having you with us again in the future.

Reviewed 19 November 2013

Loved the hotel and that they offer prompt and easy 24 hour shuttle service to San Manual Casino. We received a $20 coupon for free play and a $20 coupon for food to use at the casino. Our room was very nice and clean and liked that there is security at night. Front desk staff was a+++ and so was the complimentary breakfast. Highly recommend especially if you are going to the casino.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

We are glad that you enjoyed staying with us while visiting the casino. We hope you will visit us again real soon.

Reviewed 14 November 2013

This hotel is good for a few days. Walmart is around the corner, and some restaurants here and there. The only bad thing is they do not have a refrigerator. I don't know if you can request one but I didn't. Also, my room did not have a bathtub. I'm not sure if this is the same for all the rooms. In addition, the walls seem to be really thin, because I can hear noises from the room next door. He was coughing really loud and when he finally slept, he was snoring. It was so loud, I thought there was a lion next door. This is a good stay if only for a few days. But if you're planning to stay for a week, then hopefully, they have a fridge upon request

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

I wanted to take a moment to thank you for your comments. I wish that all our rooms had tubs in them. On your next visit you might want to make the room selection for our double queen bedded rooms. Those all have tubs in them. Again thank you for staying with us and we look forward to having you again.

Reviewed 12 November 2013

Friendly and quiet stay. This was a last minute stay and was the perfect fit for the time and location we needed. The beds are so amazingly comfortable and just envelop you! It makes me want to stay at the Hampton Inn every time I need a Hotel. We arrived very late and there was security outside and someone at the desk also to welcome us.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Also consider these accommodations in or near Highland
5 mi away
Hilton Garden Inn San Bernardino
Hilton Garden Inn San Bernardino
#4 of 33 in San Bernardino
Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, San Bernardino (Redlands), CA

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Highland? Share your experiences!