“Nice hotel near San Manuel Casino”

Hampton Inn & Suites Highland
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Highland
San Diego CA, United States
“Nice hotel near San Manuel Casino”
Reviewed 10 December 2013

Excellent freebies - a coupon for free play and free food - for the San Manuel casino plus shuttle service. Clean nice rooms with internet service, etc. They have an excellent free breakfast which includes juice, eggs, cereal, a selection of coffee and teas- everything you could want.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

John P, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Highland, responded to this review, 27 December 2013
Hello, Thank you for taking the time to post your review of our hotel. I thank you for your kind words and that you enjoyed our breakfast as well. Look forward to seeing you again soon.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (49)
Yucaipa, United States
Reviewed 8 December 2013

My family and I had to stay for several nights while our house was having some repairs done. I was not looking forward to staying away from home with my 2 kids under 4, but this hotel made everything so much easier. The beds are very comfortable, rooms very clean, air works perfectly, and the staff very friendly and helpful. The housekeeper always asked if we needed anything, and the breakfast was very good! How many hotel breakfasts actually make you want seconds?! Great place!

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Hello ... Even though you had to leave your home for repairs we are glad that you decided to stay with us. Thank you for you kind words about our staff and the breakfast as well.
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
Reviewed 8 December 2013

We chose this hotel based on it's proximity to family and the Hampton reputation of reliability. Our room was clean and quiet (third floor) and staff was friendly and professional. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Greetings ... Thank you for taking the time to write your review of your stay with us during the holiday time. We look forward to having you visit us again.
Alpharetta, United States
Reviewed 27 November 2013

I was in town visiting family and needed a hotel. I've never had a mad experience with Hampton Inns, in the past, so when this hotel was recommened, I had no problem staying there. This Hampton Inn was clean, excellent location, rates were reasonable and an overall great hotel. The staff was professional and pleasnt, which was quite refreshing.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled solo

Palm Springs, United States
Reviewed 26 November 2013

The front desk agent as well as another staff member took a personal interest in me and my family to ensure we were made to feel welcome. The facilities are nice and modern. Location of the hotel is also beneficial, located near shopping, food and beverage outlets.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

John P, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Highland, responded to this review, 27 November 2013
I wanted to take a moment to thank you for your kind comments. We look forward to having you stay with us again in the future.

Franklin, TN, United States
Reviewed 19 November 2013

This is not your typical hotel. This hotel has class without the classy price. Great room, great staff. A gentleman at the front desk even helped my aged father tie his Windsor before walking my neice down the isle. I could go on and on but I recommend experiencing it for yourself.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

I wanted to take this moment to thank you for your kind comments. I am glad that one of my front desk agents were helping to help with tying to tie. Those can be tricky.

Carson, United States
Reviewed 19 November 2013

Excellent Accomodations. Great bedding. The best. Hampton Inn always seems to make you feel at home, with the best sleeping accomodations around. Rooms are always very consistently clean. Rates are very very competitive, with a quality product. My family appreciates the security provided, as well as the continental breakfast. Our favorite portion is the serving crew at the breakfast area. Great attitudes, always smiling.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you so much for your kind comments. I am glad you enjoyed to breakfast and that the staff were extremely helpful. We look forward to having you with us again in the future.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Highland
Homewood Suites by Hilton San Bernardino
Hampton Inn & Suites San Bernardino
Ayres Hotel Redlands
Ayres Hotel Redlands
#1 of 9 in Redlands
Hilton Garden Inn San Bernardino
Hilton Garden Inn San Bernardino
#4 of 32 in San Bernardino
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, San Bernardino (Redlands)
Saddleback Inn
Saddleback Inn
#2 of 3 in Lake Arrowhead

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Highland? Share your experiences!