“Excellent Hotel”

Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Highland
La Verne, United States
“Excellent Hotel”
Reviewed 2 August 2014

I would recommend this hotel and we will be back. The Casino Buffet was quite good. Hotel room was very comfortable. We Do Not like comforters....We prefer a medium blanket. Pillows are too puffy. We loved the $20 towards the meal and also the $20 for slot spending.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Day G, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Highland, responded to this review, 26 August 2014
Hello Gwinn,

Thank you so much for your feedback and posting about the stay you experienced here at the Hampton Inn & Suites. I’m also glad to hear that you enjoyed and also utilized the complimentary vouchers that we disperse out to each of our guest staying with us. Thank you once again and remember to please come stay with us again.

Day.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (50)
Fort Mohave, Az, United States
Reviewed 29 July 2014

Great location, nice amenities, nice staff. We stayed 3 days, had a great time, swam each day. Fitness room was also used. Free breakfast was also used each day of our stay. Hotel staff was accommodating, rooms were very nice.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family

Good Day Sharon,

Thank you so much for your appreciation of our Hampton Inn & Suites and its great location. Also thank you for the lovely posting of our great and complimentary amenities we have to offer like the hot and fresh buffet style breakfast we offer every morning, the fully equipped fitness center, and the cleanness of our rooms. Once again thank you so much and please do come stay with us again.

FOLSOM, CA, United States
Reviewed 28 July 2014

Overall the hotel was great. Some of the issues I encountered were; the toilet seat was loose, there were no facial wash cloths in the room, a lack of hand towels, as an overnight guest staying for 2 nights my room was last on the list to be cleaned and was subsequently not done by the time I finished my work day thus it never did get cleaned. The pool water was warm and comfortable but it appeared to be cloudy and dirty.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business

Hi there David H,

Thank you for your informative posting you have shared on TripAdvisor. I would like to give you my sincerest apologies about the inconvenient issues that occurred during your stay. The lack of having towels and the delay and getting your room is unacceptable, and as for the pool I do apologies as well, it could sometimes get like that in the hot summer time due to rapid and high usage. I do assure you we have a whole new and improved housekeeping department and this is sure not to happen again, Please do come see us again to make it up to you.

Canyon Country, United States
Reviewed 21 July 2014

Chose this hotel because of its proximity to San Manuel casino, where we were seeing a concert. The hotel is close to the casino, easy freeway access, and a respectable brand. The hotel staff were helpful and the accommodations large and clean. My one complaint about Hampton Inn is they do not have safes in the room for valuables.

Hello Joseph B,

Thank you for taking the time out to post such great post on TripAdvisor. Thank you also for pointing out the close proximity to the San Manuel Casino, and how we do offer 24 hour shuttle service to and from the casino for each guest over the age 21. I would also like to extend out my apologies for our hotel not being able to offer safes in each guest room, however just to make you aware for a possible stay in the future we do offer 24 hour access safes to each guest that is located at our front office. Once again thank you so much and please do come stay with us again.

Maricopa, United States
Reviewed 18 July 2014

This is my second visit to this location in 9 months. The location is easily accessed from the highway, has access to (minimal) restaurants, is walking distance from walmart if you forget something, and has a 24 hr shuttle to the casino. The team at this location are friendly, engaging and wonderfully interactive. I absolutely love using this location for my trips! It makes my life so much easier!

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family

Hello Noel A,

Thank you first off for being a repeat guest at or Hampton Inn & Suites. Also thank you for posting the great complimentary things that we have to offer at our hotel, such as a 24 hour shuttle service to and from the casino. I’m also glad to hear the appreciation you have for our hotel and staff members it’s all ways a good thing know that we are projecting great and welcoming customer service to our guest. Once again thank you so much and please do come stay with us again.

las vegas, United States
Reviewed 11 July 2014

I enjoy stay in your hotel very much. may be I will RECOMEND to my friends and relative what I experience in your hotel, the well clean and comfortable stay in your room. I also enjoy eat my breakfast in your complementary breakfast in the morning, good foods and ambient surrounding the place.

Hi there Victor S,

Thank you so much for this lovely posting you have posted on TripAdvisor, I’m so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay at our Hampton Inn & Suites. I would also like to give you an extra thank you for the recognition and description on our lovely hot and fresh breakfast that we offer to all of our guest each and every single everyday complimentary. Once again thank you so much and please come stay with us again.

Sincerely Your Guest Relations Manager
Texas
Reviewed 11 July 2014

Hotel star rating doesn't match the service. Staff, rooms, surrounding area all above average. With a car, you have easy access to all activities, and with the shuttle to/from the casino, means you don't compete for parking at the casino. Great buffet breakfast and coffee available 24 hours a day make for a great stay.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
Hello SixPac,

Thank you so much for what I would like to title as a “Wow Posting”, these types of compliments is what fuels us to keep working hard and striving for nothing but the best. Thank you also for mentioning all the great and complimentary thing that our Hampton Inn & Suites haves to offer to each and every guest that stays with us. I truly and sincerely appreciate you and please do come stay with us again.

Sincerely Your Guest Relations Manager

Day.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Highland
Hampton Inn & Suites San Bernardino
Ayres Hotel Redlands
Ayres Hotel Redlands
#1 of 9 in Redlands
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, San Bernardino (Redlands)
Saddleback Inn
Saddleback Inn
#2 of 3 in Lake Arrowhead
Comfort Suites Redlands
Comfort Suites Redlands
#3 of 9 in Redlands
Homewood Suites by Hilton San Bernardino

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Highland? Share your experiences!