“Good price and great service!” 5 of 5 bubbles

and 1 more site!
Knights Inn Highland Near San Manuel Casino
Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Highland
Crowley, Texas
“Good price and great service!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 June 2013

They have clean room, great price for what it's worth and best part is it's close to San Manuel casino! The service was great! I went with some few friends and we would recommend this hotel. We'll be back here again.

• Stayed April 2013, travelled with friends
1 Thank Tina K

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
La Canada Flintridge, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 June 2013

This is the best spot to stay in Highland and by San Manuel Casino. I stay here once a week and the service is great and I love it here! I always choose this place over any others. Choose Knights Inn!

• Stayed June 2013
1 Thank Hchong
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 May 2013 via mobile

Very good location and good deal for the price. Close to the freeway, clean room. Area was fine. 2 minutes away from san manuel casino and free shuttle. microwave/ fridge inside the room,free ice. Very quite. I will stay here again......!

• Stayed March 2013
Orange, Virginia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 May 2013

Good price. Clean room.Would select this over other area hotels based on overall value.We had a great stay.I really liked my stay in this hotel.Room was superb.I recommend this hotel. We are going back there.

• Stayed April 2013, travelled as a couple
Hidden Valley Lake
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 May 2013

We pulled in late, and chose this motel from reviews I had read "Recently updated rooms"

When we woke up in the AM - I found 2 of the largest cockroaches I had ever seen on our carpet. Apparently, my husband had stepped on one in the middle of the night. I found one on the floor beside the bed, dying. I assume the carpets had been sprayed to kill them.
The rooms had not been updated. There was no flat screen TV and the bathroom floor tile was filthy (grout - grey to black). The carpet did appear to be newer. The bed was a bit on the hard side. I would not recommend this place. The lady at the counter charged us anyway in spite of the bug situation.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank Jonothan B

Travellers are raving about these Highland hotels

Huntington Beach, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 March 2013

I stayed here and I liked it and its worth it. I paid $ 89 for a night and the room was nice and clean. That night I went to couple of other hotels on the same area and everyone was charging like $100 to $ 159 /night but I got here at only $ 89 and it was all worth it. They have got the free shuttle service to the casino and I was really happy about it. I asked the other hotels in the area about the shuttle None of them have the shuttle to casino. Only Hampton Inn in the area have the shuttle but their price was too high $ 159. Hmmmmm...... And the food next door was very nice!

Room Tip: I highly recommend this place for everyone...and especially Casino players!
  • Stayed February 2013, travelled as a couple
3 Thank Peter S
Lancaster, CA
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 October 2012

I chose Knight's Inn as it's the closest to San Manuel Casino who do not have their own hotel :-( Paid $71 for 1 Saturday night stay - what a rip off! OK the sheets were clean but they advertise a free breakfast and there was NOTHING except a coffee pot and dried creamer there. There was also no clock in the room, no coffee machine in the room (both VERY strange I thought). There was a fridge and a microwave. The room cleanliness was "so so" the pillows were hard as a rock. The bathroom tiles, walls and door were all in need of replacing.

If this hotel was $35 a night, then maybe it would have been OK, but for this price - I'd rather have paid $20 more and stayed at a Best Western.

They did advertise a "free shuttle to the hotel" - which there is but it's actually run by the Casino and will pick you up from any local hotel.

My overall advice, don't do it unless your a crack addict.

Room Tip: Stay somewhere else.
  • Stayed October 2012, travelled with friends
1 Thank Love2Hike
Also consider these accommodations in or near Highland
Hampton Inn & Suites Highland
#5 of 9 in Redlands
Ayres Hotel Redlands
Ayres Hotel Redlands
#1 of 9 in Redlands
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, San Bernardino (Redlands)
Days Inn San Bernardino Near San Manuel Casino

Been to Knights Inn Highland Near San Manuel Casino? Share your experiences!