“Rude waitress”

Two Guys Pizza & Pasta
Ranked #2 of 71 Restaurants in Highland
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Reviewed 19 May 2013

Maybe because I'm a little older and with that you know what say about old folks and grumpiness... but what stood out the most in my mind, was the. P. I. S. S poor attitude of the waitress... we felt rushed. .. and as if we were doing her a favor. .. It's the other way around. .. we're giving them OUR business. .. I'm not expecting to have my. A. S. S. kissed, but be courteous at least. ..... Had the food been real good then I would have dismissed her attitude, but it was mediocre at best. .. which having the waitress's. S. H. I. T. T. Y attitude toward us stand out. .... everyone else wants to go back but I'm not so sure. ... I'm afraid if I do and get more attitude. .. me being an active duty Marine. . I'm afraid I'll have to initiate a little wall to wall counseling...I think it's best I don't as I can get better food and treatment elsewhere

1  Thank 1mefdiv

Reviewed 19 May 2013

I ordered baked meatballs and the flavor was good, a little on the salty side, but flavor was good, 5 hours later, the biggest headache, chills, and worst ever vomit!!! Day two and although not as bad, but I still feel a bit sick. I don't think I would give them another chance :(

Reviewed 3 May 2013 via mobile

We drink good $10 - $15 a bottle wine but the restaurant only offers 1 Cabernet, an inexpensive, not so good Non-California wine. We decided to bring a good bottle from home and they charged a corkage fee equal to the price of their bottle. Corkage fees are typically less, $10, so we brought that to the manager's attention. She couldn't see our logic that drinkers of good wine will avoid this restaurant because they don't like being overcharged.

1  Thank calcam95
Reviewed 14 April 2013

First and last time we came here on April 10th for dinner.
The blond waitress was so rude, we have never seen anything like it!!! We couldn't believe what was coming out of her mouth! The only food was left on the table was mine, which she observed me eating. Then, she says this:" Shall I box that up for you?" So I said:" I am still eating..."
Then she laugh out laud and says: " Ha! She says she is still eating!"
She returns 15 min later, when I finished my food, she continues the insult saying :"Look at her! She finished it all!!"

SHE SHOULD BE FIRED AND NEVER WORK AGAIN AS A WAITRESS!!!!!!

1  Thank Brigitte P
Reviewed 21 March 2013

We stopped by to give a fond farewell to our Italian friend. She ordered the tortellini (green squares) w/sauce-she vegetarian; I can't really recall what I ordered but as always generous portion and good sauce; good and tasty salad. The server was courteous and we sat at one of the larger tables as there were six of us. A pleasant evening.