“Have to eat here”

Two Guys Pizza & Pasta
Ranked #3 of 69 Restaurants in Highland
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
riverside
“Have to eat here”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 October 2013

A little pricey - but the pizza and the bread more than worth it. service was fast. The servicer was friendly also.

Visited August 2013

Big Bear Region, California
“Staph germs”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 May 2013

We have been eating at Two Guys since about 1993. After tonight, we will never eat there again.

While waiting for our order, I was watching the area where the servers pick up the customer's plates, when I noticed one of them put her finger in her nose, and then grab the edge of the plate she was getting ready to serve, thus transferring germs from her nose to the plate. Staph lives in your nose and it causes flesh eating bacteria. I was horrified.

When I saw her coming toward our table and realized it was my dish she had just stuck her hand on, I nearly vomited.

The owner ordered me a new dish and another server promptly put her hand on the edge of the dish. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. Finally, another server picked up the plate in the proper way and placed it in front of me. I refused to eat it. The owner/manager is oblivious to what is going on in her restaurant. She's going to make someone very ill.

We paid full price and vow never to return there again. If you value your health, I'd steer clear of this place.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank Aristacah
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Rude waitress”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 May 2013

Maybe because I'm a little older and with that you know what say about old folks and grumpiness... but what stood out the most in my mind, was the. P. I. S. S poor attitude of the waitress... we felt rushed. .. and as if we were doing her a favor. .. It's the other way around. .. we're giving them OUR business. .. I'm not expecting to have my. A. S. S. kissed, but be courteous at least. ..... Had the food been real good then I would have dismissed her attitude, but it was mediocre at best. .. which having the waitress's. S. H. I. T. T. Y attitude toward us stand out. .... everyone else wants to go back but I'm not so sure. ... I'm afraid if I do and get more attitude. .. me being an active duty Marine. . I'm afraid I'll have to initiate a little wall to wall counseling...I think it's best I don't as I can get better food and treatment elsewhere

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank 1mefdiv
“Day 2 still sick!”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 May 2013

I ordered baked meatballs and the flavor was good, a little on the salty side, but flavor was good, 5 hours later, the biggest headache, chills, and worst ever vomit!!! Day two and although not as bad, but I still feel a bit sick. I don't think I would give them another chance :(

• Visited May 2013
Paso Robles, California
“Wine Drinkers Not Welcome”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 May 2013 via mobile

We drink good $10 - $15 a bottle wine but the restaurant only offers 1 Cabernet, an inexpensive, not so good Non-California wine. We decided to bring a good bottle from home and they charged a corkage fee equal to the price of their bottle. Corkage fees are typically less, $10, so we brought that to the manager's attention. She couldn't see our logic that drinkers of good wine will avoid this restaurant because they don't like being overcharged.

• Visited April 2013