“sushi sushi sushi”

Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: 5th & PCH
Reviewed 5 February 2014

@ it's best, as always.......:-) die RA Sushi Kette ist alles andere als ein fast-food lokal, tolles Ambiente, tolle Einrichtung, perfekter Service und absolut top-Qualität! immer wieder.....:-)

Reviewed 26 January 2014 via mobile

If you are in the mood for loud, fun, and sushi, this is the place. If you wanna get together but not have to talk, cuz it's so loud, again, this is your place. Decent sushi.

Reviewed 20 January 2014 via mobile

Walked by this place after a long day at the beach, we decided to try it out since they validate for the Strand parking and it was too crowded.
The restaurant is very trendy with high bar stool table, red globe lanterns hanging down from the ceiling. The servers are friendly and pleasant.
We got garlic edename, garlic green beans, dumpling soup, Sushi-sashimi combos which came to house salads and miso soup. Overall, everything is fresh!
You also have a great view of the sunset.
Definitely will come back!

Reviewed 31 December 2013

Great happy hour!
I could eat two orders of the Shishito's by myself--yummy! Nice staff!
We were there over Thanksgiving--family local to the area took us here. The prices over happy hour were good and all of the food and drinks were super. Just across from the beach, so you could stroll along the strand before or after dinner, or just do some shopping.

Reviewed 8 December 2013

Went for a dinner date, the waitress we had was very sweet and our sushi came quickly. The sushi was pretty good :) The only problems were these two... One: The lighting. I felt like i had to have the flashlight app on my cell in order to see my plates! Very dark inside and made it feel like i was dining and the power went out. Two. NOISY! omg.... I was there for a nice sushi date night with my guy and the party of 8 not too far from us was just rude, loud and insanely disrespectful to other diners there for a quite meal. Sadly I had to hear them all night. But overall,our sushi was tasty and would go back when I'm in Huntington Beach!