Great hotel with excellent amenities. While I have only stayed here multiple times for business, this would be a great place to bring the family. The bar and separate restaurant are excellent with great staff. The sky bridge to the beach is very convenient for access, either to enjoy the beach or go for a run. The rooms are well done with patios and comfortable firnishings. I highly recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in a community also known as "Surf City, USA", the resort offers easy access via a pedestrian walkway to eight miles of wide beaches where waves crash and surfers reign. The magnificent Andalusian architecture, reminiscent of Spain's southern coast, and lush landscaping combine to create a sense of casual elegance and your own private seaside retreat. All rooms have private terraces, and most feature stunning views of the Pacific. Five different dining restaurants,a grocery store, a full service spa and salon and two pools and several hot tubs on the property. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Expedia, LoveHolidays, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Ebookers, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Hyatt Regency Huntington Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Huntington Beach Hotel Huntington Beach
- Hyatt Regency Huntington Beach Resort And Spa