My wife, daughter and I booked and stayed at this hotel for 3 nights while visiting SoCal/Disney. I have stayed at quite a few so-called 4-5 star hotels with brand names such as Waldorf and others and I came away from this recent stay at this hotel as completely satisfied with my experience, stay and even felt that I got a great deal for what I paid. Check in went very smoothly and while I took a moment to answer a quick call my wife was attended to by a wonderful lady at the front desk that even upgraded our room to one with a view with no charge. She was very friendly and even interacted with my 2.5yr old daughter while finishing up the check in process. The room was very clean and comfortable and what you would expect from a Hyatt Hotel. I was very pleased to find out that wifi was complimentary as well as unlimited bottled water service. To me this is good as I have been nickel and dime'd by the big names before.
What I really liked about this resort is that it had THREE separate pool/jacuzzi areas through out the resort. We stayed in a room facing the main pool area w/ diagonal view of the ocean. Apart from this main Pool in the center court yard of the resort. There is a Jacuzzi only area in the next courtyard over. This area appealed to me as it appeared to be low traffic and hardly ever in use. Good place to go relax if your looking to be by yourself. At one end of the hotel there is yet another pool area that was tailored towards kids, this included a pool that was only 1.5ft deep (perfect for my 2yr old) and another that was 4.5ft deep as well as two water slides.
I was able to book a prenatal message for my wife for same day service at the spa and was very happy to find out that I also had access to the sauna, steamroom and jacuzzi even though I myself would not be receiving any spa services.
I enjoy early morning runs and this hotel did provide towels & water bottles by the area runners would use to access the beach. Another pleasant surprise is that beach chairs, umbrellas and towels were also provided at no cost to be used on the beach throughout the day.
All in all my stay here from check-in to check-out was exemplary.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in a community also known as "Surf City, USA", the resort offers easy access via a pedestrian walkway to eight miles of wide beaches where waves crash and surfers reign. The magnificent Andalusian architecture, reminiscent of Spain's southern coast, and lush landscaping combine to create a sense of casual elegance and your own private seaside retreat. All rooms have private terraces, and most feature stunning views of the Pacific. Five different dining restaurants,a grocery store, a full service spa and salon and two pools and several hot tubs on the property. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Expedia, LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Ebookers, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Hyatt Regency Huntington Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Huntington Beach Hotel Huntington Beach
- Hyatt Regency Huntington Beach Resort And Spa