The only reason I didn't put a five for value is because I think the parking is far to expensive, and I don't like the additional resort fee you need to pay for each day.
My husband was there for a conference so me and the kids (7,4,2) tagged along.
The check in was fast and there were no issues. The crib was brought right up to the room with no wait. Everybody at the resort was very very friendly and helpful - from concierge, to the pool staff to the staff in the restaurants - they were all top notch. Seeing as how I had my kids with me, we spent lots of time at the pool with the three slides- which by the way, were really fun. The staff here were totally jumping at the chance to help- bringing out extra chairs, towels, food etc. Once I was overcharged for two beer I didn't get in my bucket and the guy ran immediately and got them, plus an extra one just because.
The slides were a plus for the kids- and the adults can go down them too. It gets a bit busy on the weekend though, and the lifeguard who is standing telling people when to go was a bit slow- as in, if she was really watching what was going on, people could have been moved a lot quicker.
We ate breakfast at water table- huevos rancheros were sooooo fantastic. Their eggs Benny was very good as well. The kids ate the buffet for free which was great. We ate dinner at Petes sunset grill twice and that was very good- fun atmosphere too.
Pizza from tower 15 was pretty good. Really enjoyed our stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in a community also known as "Surf City, USA", the resort offers easy access via a pedestrian walkway to eight miles of wide beaches where waves crash and surfers reign. The magnificent Andalusian architecture, reminiscent of Spain's southern coast, and lush landscaping combine to create a sense of casual elegance and your own private seaside retreat. All rooms have private terraces, and most feature stunning views of the Pacific. Five different dining restaurants,a grocery store, a full service spa and salon and two pools and several hot tubs on the property. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, HotelsClick, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Hyatt Regency Huntington Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Huntington Beach Hotel Huntington Beach
- Hyatt Regency Huntington Beach Resort And Spa