The hotel is lovely! Very clean and modern, short walk from Huntington Beach shops and restaurants!
Pool was relatively quiet and poolside service was good, the food is lovely and reasonably priced
Resort fee tax $25 + $3 a day
Valet parking at $34 a night
Leads to a target large bill on checkout!
The hotel tried to put us in a 'parlour' room which apparently is large, but has a pull down bed, we explained my husband has a back problem and I didn't think a pull down bed would help this matter! They did agree eventually to a double room with a view of the ocean which was spacious and modern!
Overall would recommend!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in a community also known as "Surf City, USA", the resort offers easy access via a pedestrian walkway to eight miles of wide beaches where waves crash and surfers reign. The magnificent Andalusian architecture, reminiscent of Spain's southern coast, and lush landscaping combine to create a sense of casual elegance and your own private seaside retreat. All rooms have private terraces, and most feature stunning views of the Pacific. Five different dining restaurants,a grocery store, a full service spa and salon and two pools and several hot tubs on the property. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hyatt Hotels Corporation, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Ebookers, getaroom.com, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Hyatt Regency Huntington Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Huntington Beach Hotel Huntington Beach
- Hyatt Regency Huntington Beach Resort And Spa