This hotel is superb from the staff to the rooms to the pool facilities to the fitness centre etc. the only gripe I have are the hidden extras that bookers should be made aware of. Four of us travelled from Ireland and had booked through a travel agent, we were not made aware of the hidden charges, 35 dollars a night to have the car parked( no choice in this as there is nowhere else to park a hired car) and 25 dollars per room per day to use the facilities ie the fitness centre and swimming pool in our case. I would have expected these charges to be included in your room rate. For our room we had to pay an extra 189 dollars for our three night stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in a community also known as "Surf City, USA", the resort offers easy access via a pedestrian walkway to eight miles of wide beaches where waves crash and surfers reign. The magnificent Andalusian architecture, reminiscent of Spain's southern coast, and lush landscaping combine to create a sense of casual elegance and your own private seaside retreat. All rooms have private terraces, and most feature stunning views of the Pacific. Five different dining restaurants,a grocery store, a full service spa and salon and two pools and several hot tubs on the property. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, LoveHolidays, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Hyatt Regency Huntington Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Huntington Beach Hotel Huntington Beach
- Hyatt Regency Huntington Beach Resort And Spa