We have just left this hotel and didn't want to leave! It was outstanding. We were completely blown away by the beauty of the hotel, its facilities and its amazingly attentive staff who fell over themselves to help you - each and every one of them, regardless of whether they were helping you or just passing you, greeted and treated you like royalty. I can't recommend it highly enough. We had very high expectations having just left a fantastic hotel in San Diego but were not disappointed at all. Our only disappointment was that Huntington Beach itself was nowhere near as nice as SD but thankfully as the hotel was so amazing it made up for it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in a community also known as "Surf City, USA", the resort offers easy access via a pedestrian walkway to eight miles of wide beaches where waves crash and surfers reign. The magnificent Andalusian architecture, reminiscent of Spain's southern coast, and lush landscaping combine to create a sense of casual elegance and your own private seaside retreat. All rooms have private terraces, and most feature stunning views of the Pacific. Five different dining restaurants,a grocery store, a full service spa and salon and two pools and several hot tubs on the property. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, LoveHolidays, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Hyatt Regency Huntington Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Huntington Beach Resort And Spa
- Hyatt Regency Huntington Beach Hotel Huntington Beach