We had a wonderful stay at the Hyatt Regency Huntington Beach Resort and Spa. The resort is beautiful, rooms clean, spacious and elegant. We arrived at the front door with numerous attendants ready to help us with our bags and car.. Valet only at $35 a night. Walked over to the front desk with no wait to check in. The young lady that helped us check in was nice but not overly friendly. The young man that helped us to our room was very helpful and informative. The grounds are large but not so large that you feel lost. We only saw one pool and although we didn't use it many guests seemed to be enjoying themselves. When we entered the room the first thing I noticed was how spacious they were. Great room, Heavenly beds and lots of space both in the bathroom and bedroom. The private balcony is a nice touch. We ate at the grill and the Pizza place. Everything was delicious and reasonably priced. We bought a couple beers at the store what a nice convenience. They serve ice cream, sandwiches (pre-made) and all sorts of snacks ( think healthy and organic). The walkway to the beach is especially nice. We walked down the beach and into town with lots of shops and places to eat & drink. They had a great farmers market the evening we were there and a movie projected on a huge screen open to the public right there on the beach. Overall it was a wonderful stay and I don't have any constructive criticism for the resort or its staff. Thank you for such a wonderful trip!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in a community also known as "Surf City, USA", the resort offers easy access via a pedestrian walkway to eight miles of wide beaches where waves crash and surfers reign. The magnificent Andalusian architecture, reminiscent of Spain's southern coast, and lush landscaping combine to create a sense of casual elegance and your own private seaside retreat. All rooms have private terraces, and most feature stunning views of the Pacific. Five different dining restaurants,a grocery store, a full service spa and salon and two pools and several hot tubs on the property. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Expedia, LoveHolidays, TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Hyatt Regency Huntington Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Huntington Beach Hotel Huntington Beach
- Hyatt Regency Huntington Beach Resort And Spa