We recently stayed at the Hyatt in Huntington Beach - it was our second stay at the property but it had been a number of years since our first stay. We were delighted with everything! The grounds are lovely, the spa was fabulous and the dining was also very good. I highly recommend this property if you are looking for a place by the beach in Orange County. It is hard to find hotels right on the beach - it is right across the street - but the pool is great and you have a lovely view of the beach/ocean from most of the property. You won't regret staying here!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in a community also known as "Surf City, USA", the resort offers easy access via a pedestrian walkway to eight miles of wide beaches where waves crash and surfers reign. The magnificent Andalusian architecture, reminiscent of Spain's southern coast, and lush landscaping combine to create a sense of casual elegance and your own private seaside retreat. All rooms have private terraces, and most feature stunning views of the Pacific. Five different dining restaurants,a grocery store, a full service spa and salon and two pools and several hot tubs on the property. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, TripOnline SA, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Evoline ltd, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Hyatt Regency Huntington Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Huntington Beach Hotel Huntington Beach
- Hyatt Regency Huntington Beach Resort And Spa