“ABC Surf - Newport Beach” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Surf Lessons in Huntington Beach & Newport Beach

Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“ABC Surf - Newport Beach”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 January 2014

We booked a beginning lesson for my 23-year old stepson on Christmas Eve. Lettie and the owner (I forget his name) were great! After a land-lesson, Lettie took my stepson out and he got up and surfed on the first try. She remained out there the entire time with him and when the lesson time was up, she said he could remain out there as long as he wanted for free! (we paid them for 3 hours because they were so nice!) The lesson was only $50! That included the instruction, a wetsuit, a board and leash. Well worth it. ABC Surf is highly recommended!

Visited December 2013
1 Thank Mary C

Manteno, Illinois
22 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 60 helpful votes
“Learn to surf”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 August 2013

The guys teach basic surf lessons . Very knowledgable and patient .We are from Chicago. Fantastic experience .

Visited September 2012
Huntington Beach, California, United States
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Corky Carroll's Surf School”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 July 2013

I did this with my niece when she was a tween. We had a blst! I was never that great at it, but she was a natural. The staff was really nice, patient, good at teaching basic surfing skills, and attentive to safety. I don't remember the cost (this was about 10 years ago,) but it was worth every penny. What a blast!

Visited August 2012
Peoria, Arizona
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Surfing classes for the kids”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 July 2013

My son signed p for a weeklong surfer camp. He was 12 years old at the time. He learned so many new skills and had a great time.

Visited July 2013
Salt Lake City, Utah
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“Arranged Through our Huntington Beach Hotel, but pricey!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 June 2013

It was $140 for 80-90 minutes of very basic surf lessons. Not bad, not great, just seemed too pricey.

Visited June 2013