“Awesome People! Who REALLY want you to enjoy surfing!!!”

Huntington Beach, California
77 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 68 helpful votes
“Awesome People! Who REALLY want you to enjoy surfing!!!”
Reviewed 29 May 2014

These people are great! Can even help people who know how to surf & might just want to know how to be better!
They care! AND make it fun, like surfing is!
I am so impressed with them & don't hesitate at all to refer people there! Say; like if I am gone and people are visiting the area, and I can't show them how!
If you're out here and want to try surfing, GO HERE!!! Let them help you and you WILL have fun AND enjoy it! GUARANTEED!
See what surfing is all about! It IS the BEST!!!
And they make it even better!

Visited August 2013

Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“ABC Surf - Newport Beach”
Reviewed 2 January 2014

We booked a beginning lesson for my 23-year old stepson on Christmas Eve. Lettie and the owner (I forget his name) were great! After a land-lesson, Lettie took my stepson out and he got up and surfed on the first try. She remained out there the entire time with him and when the lesson time was up, she said he could remain out there as long as he wanted for free! (we paid them for 3 hours because they were so nice!) The lesson was only $50! That included the instruction, a wetsuit, a board and leash. Well worth it. ABC Surf is highly recommended!

Visited December 2013
1 Thank Mary C
Manteno, Illinois
23 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 61 helpful votes
“Learn to surf”
Reviewed 6 August 2013

The guys teach basic surf lessons . Very knowledgable and patient .We are from Chicago. Fantastic experience .

Visited September 2012
Huntington Beach, California, United States
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Corky Carroll's Surf School”
Reviewed 29 July 2013

I did this with my niece when she was a tween. We had a blst! I was never that great at it, but she was a natural. The staff was really nice, patient, good at teaching basic surfing skills, and attentive to safety. I don't remember the cost (this was about 10 years ago,) but it was worth every penny. What a blast!

Visited August 2012
Peoria, Arizona
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Surfing classes for the kids”
Reviewed 7 July 2013

My son signed p for a weeklong surfer camp. He was 12 years old at the time. He learned so many new skills and had a great time.

Visited July 2013