Hotel was a bit old and had problems with someone messing with my bike in the parking garage. The location was close to dining and the beach. Check out took forever. Need more help or someone with more knowledge.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located along the scenic Pacific Coast Highway in Huntington Beach, the Huntington Beach Inn is just steps away from one of the most beautiful and popular beaches in Southern California. Open your front door and feel the warm Southern California air gently wash over you. Known as "Surf City USA" and for good reason, Huntington Beach offers travelers an array of exciting activities and attractions. Learn how to surf, rent a kayak, go paddle boarding, bike along the sparkling sandy beaches, or just lounge around catching some rays. The Huntington Beach Inn offers a beach paradise at unbelievable low Huntington Beach hotel rates. After having a day of fun in the sun, take a short stroll to Main Street in Downtown Huntington Beach and enjoy the lively nightlife in one of the local bars or restaurants. From surfer's seeking the perfect wave, to couples looking for a romantic tryst, to families on holiday, the Huntington Beach Inn offers comfortable and contemporary ocean view accommodations and an unbeatable oceanfront location. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK), Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Huntington Beach Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Huntington Beach Hotel Huntington Beach
- Huntington Beach Best Western