The first time I stayed here it was great. Nothing fancy, but a perfect location and it was clean.
The second and last time I stayed here, it was a nightmare. We walked into our room and a sink had overflowed and brought up sand and hair with it. The floor was soaked and there was nasty hair all over the sink, vanity, and floor. The front desk clerk was less than helpful and insisted on checking it out because she didn't believe us. We were moved to another room and the desk clerk made it very clear that we were disturbing her. The next room was less than clean, but we had to leave for an appointment and didn't have time to deal with the room. On our way out we asked that the room be cleaned. Not surprisingly, it wasn't clean when we returned. In addition, we could not get the wifi to work in the room. Calling the front desk was pointless. The woman at the desk said she would put in a service ticket, but that the computer guy wasn't in until morning.
The only thing this hotel has going for it is the location. Best Western may not be a top of the line hotel, but even Best Western should be embarrassed to have their name on this place based on my last stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located along the scenic Pacific Coast Highway in Huntington Beach, the Huntington Beach Inn is just steps away from one of the most beautiful and popular beaches in Southern California. Open your front door and feel the warm Southern California air gently wash over you. Known as "Surf City USA" and for good reason, Huntington Beach offers travelers an array of exciting activities and attractions. Learn how to surf, rent a kayak, go paddle boarding, bike along the sparkling sandy beaches, or just lounge around catching some rays. The Huntington Beach Inn offers a beach paradise at unbelievable low Huntington Beach hotel rates. After having a day of fun in the sun, take a short stroll to Main Street in Downtown Huntington Beach and enjoy the lively nightlife in one of the local bars or restaurants. From surfer's seeking the perfect wave, to couples looking for a romantic tryst, to families on holiday, the Huntington Beach Inn offers comfortable and contemporary ocean view accommodations and an unbeatable oceanfront location. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Odigeo and TravelUp so you can book your Huntington Beach Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Huntington Beach Hotel Huntington Beach
- Huntington Beach Best Western