Huntington Beach Inn
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Best Western Harbour Inn & Suites(Huntington Beach)(Great Value!)
US$196
US$178
US$321
US$281
  • Beachfront
Best Western Surf City(Huntington Beach)(Great Value!)
US$167
US$142
Hotels.com
Kimpton Shorebreak Hotel(Huntington Beach)
US$400
US$322
  • Beachfront
  • Restaurant
Ocean Surf Inn & Suites(Huntington Beach)(Great Value!)
US$130
US$464
US$423
US$125
US$122
Pasea Hotel & Spa(Huntington Beach)
US$356
US$317
Travelocity
  • Pool
Sun 'n' Sands Motel(Huntington Beach)
US$168
Travelocity
Huntington Surf Inn(Huntington Beach)(Great Value!)
US$195
All reviewsgreat locationacross the streetunderground parkingwalking distancecouple blocksthird floorrooms are cleanwould stay here againsmall balconyclose to downtownview of the oceanhb piersugar shackrestaurants and shopsbeachpartyingcalifornia
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 7 July 2014

I cant complain about my room, it was big, clean and comfortable. The hotel is just accross the beach, and just 3 blocks away from Main Street. If you go to this beach for the surfing this is more than ok. Dont expect a honeymoon type of hotel cause this is not. This is a hotel beach and the value is pretty good for what you get. There are restaurants nearby and the pier is just walking distance. I would come back for surfing vacations.

Room Tip: Ask for the quietest room.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 4 July 2014

I have stayed here a number of times over the years; Roh Patel and staff add a personal touch to ensure your stay is a safe and pleasant one. The most important for myself, is to know I can get a good nights rest, not having all night parties keeping you up all night and knowing the grounds are monitored closely. Thanks staff and we will see you again next year. Dr. Harold B.,Pawleys Island SC

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank hbrown61
Reviewed 3 July 2014

We stayed here for 4 nights on a Huntington Beach vacation. Unlike the high priced hotels down the street, parking in the parking garage is free and there is no ripoff "resort fee". Accommodations are basic with a small room but with microwave, refrigerator, free WiFi, etc. The rooms each have a little balcony with 2 chairs and a table. You can sip coffee in the morning and enjoy the ocean across the street but be aware you are looking over the 6 lane Pac Coast highway as well as a few oil wells. We enjoyed the view anyway. There is a small breakfast room with a few outdoor tables. The breakfast attendant was very friendly and helpful, she even offered to pour our coffee. Breakfast is the basic typical hotel free breakfast of coffee, juices, cereal, a waffle machine and scrambled eggs as well as an assortment of breads, muffins, sweet rolls and bagels. It's all we need for breakfast - nothing fancy but a nice start to the day. We would stay here again.

Room Tip: Good rooms are the ones further back from the highway but of course with a 6 lane highway out front it's hard not to hear street noise.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank qwerty103
Reviewed 1 July 2014

We stayed for 4 nights and changed rooms 3 times in those four nights. Check in was at 3 PM. We arrived at 3 PM and checked in. The room they gave us on the first floor was okay, but when my husband looked out the balcony all you could see was a very high concrete wall with an oil pumper behind it! We went back to the front desk and told them the room was unacceptable because of this. After about 15 minutes they agreed to move us to another room. We were then moved to the third floor. When we got there and opened the door it looked like there had been a frat party in that room the night before. Lamp shades off, flip flops on the floor, blankets tossed all over. We again went to the front desk and complained. They sent housekeeping up and they cleaned the room (about 35 minutes). While changing the bed linens they tried to put the last tenant's blanket back on our new clean bed but we would have none of that. We insisted that we get a new clean blanket. It was now after 4 PM on our check in day. The outside noise in the room seemed loud like the balcony door was open, but it was closed. Oh well. There was construction outside the room that started promptly at 7 AM, but the hotel cannot control what people in the surrounding areas are doing and it was not all that bad. Two days later when I went to open the balcony door I noticed that the glass in the door was separated from the frame by about 4-5 inches. I was afraid to open the door so I called the front desk and told them I was afraid the glass was going to fall out. They sent maintenance right up and they guy looked at the door, opened it and could not close it and said they would replace it. When I went out on the balcony and looked at it, there was duct tape on the door so they knew there was an issue with that door prior to us going into the room. He went downstairs and then the front desk called and said they would need to move us to another room as they could not get it fixed that day. This was at 8:45 AM. I was told that the cleaning crew comes in a 9 AM and that they needed 30 minutes to get a new room ready for us. We waited patiently but at the 1 hour mark I called them. It took about another 15 minutes to get into a room. That room was fine. The location of the hotel is wonderful ... directly across the PCH from the ocean. Walking distance to a lot of things. I wish our stay had been better. I will not stay again and if you do decide to stay there, just ask for 2nd or 3rd floors. There is a hot tub on the roof, but we were not able to access it during our stay as they had painted and the paint had not dried so that was not open. I'm trying to be fair all the way around, but we did not have a pleasant stay. They did try to be accommodating, but too many issues for such a short stay.

Room Tip: Always ask for at least 2nd floor.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank FL-EssentialOilExp
Reviewed 25 June 2014

nice room, rec'd quiet room as requested. very good night sleep. breakfast area small, selection small. location across street from beach, very nice. parking was good, underground garage. felt safe. internet worked just fine.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family