stayed here for 4 nights whilst on a road trip to parts of america with my husband and daughter, fantastic hotel with staff who can;t do enough for you and who are so friendly and helpful. Valet parking (only option) bit steep at 32 dollars per day but we were given vouchers for breakfast to value of 45 dollars per day so this kind of cancelled out valet parking. We just had the continental breakfast as we were fed up with the cooked breakfasts while being in other areas. It was orange juice, tea or coffee bagels, toast cakes fruit cereals etc. Our room was lovely side view of the ocean and we could actually see dolphins in the water. Room had a free fridge, safe and coffee making machine. Be careful when getting a taxi bak from the main huntington street as we are scottish so right away taxi driver knew we were tourists, he charged 10 dollars which thought was steep as you are only in taxi for minutes, and the next twice we were charged 5 dollars, he had no meter on but the others did so obviously dishonest taxi drivers are in the area he was a tall foreign accent guy with specs. That and the fact it was memorial weekend so made it very busy at this time. You an sit in the bar for a d rink round a fire pit and listen to a guy singing, wines a bit steep at ten dollars a glass don't think it was even that price in vegas or the disney area and bottle of beer 8 dollars. Hotels should reduce prices and people would have more than a couple of drinks . They had happy hour between 5 and 7 pm where wine was 5 dollars and you could get snacks for 5 dollars also.Had a meal on the main street place called okaiee or something like that and it was excellent and would highly recommend huge portions and only 9 dollars and the staff were so nice, friendly and helpful it is on left hand side as you are walking up from beach. Would highly recommend this hotel, we were treated so well and they are all so polite. We even woke up one morning and an Indian wedding was going on below us it was lovely to watch and listen to all the kind of bollywood music, last of all rooms were lovely bright and very clean with really solid locks on the balcony doors so felt very safe.....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Waterfront Beach Resort, a Hilton Hotel is located on the picturesque coastline of Southern California, in the heart of Surf City USA™ in Huntington Beach, California. Book a room or oceanview suite and enjoy proximity to Disneyland(R) Resort, Knott's Berry Farm and the Aquarium of the Pacific. Join us for lunch or dinner at the famous Shades Restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your The Waterfront Beach Resort, A Hilton Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Waterfront Beach Hotel Huntington Beach
- Hilton Huntington Beach
- Hilton Hotel Huntington Beach
- Hilton Waterfront Beach Resort