2,370 results
All reviews shades restaurant new tower twin dolphin surf hero dolphin tower across the street under construction pool area ocean view valet parking beautiful hotel great pool sand toys pacific city fire pit valet service hotel restaurant
Reviewed 14 March 2016

The staff at the hotel could not have been more helpful in making certain that my client's meeting went off without a hitch. The banquet managers were on top of everything and I had no worries during our entire stay. The hotel is a beach property and could use a few upgrades but otherwise my attendees raved about the food and the beachfront location. I would definitely return again.

Room tip: All rooms have an ocean view. I would ask for a high floor and some rooms have ocean front rooms.
Date of stay: February 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank kstrickland
Reviewed 14 March 2016 via mobile

We went here for 2 nights as a getaway from our kids. Everything about this hotel is top notch! From the service upon arrival to the friendliness of the staff, there is no better place to stay. We stayed here on a Friday and Saturday night. We did not hear any noise from the construction at all. We ate at the restaurant for breakfast both days and I can tell you that the servings were huge. I ordered the lox and bagel on day and there was more lox than could fit on the bagel!! You are walking distance from Main Street, though they also have a shuttle that runs there complimentary as well. The hotel has thought of everything and they really do bend over backwards to make sure your stay in enjoyable. I am looking forward to coming back.

Date of stay: March 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Bill S
Reviewed 13 March 2016 via mobile

My company has had our Sales conference for the past 3 years at this resort. It has been an excellent experience each time. The rooms are spacious, the food is great, staff is friendly and the resort is beautiful. It is right across Pacific coast highway from the beach and a 5 minute walk to shops and restaurants. The only small negative this time was the construction next door but they did not start too early in the morning and the rooms are quite sound proof.

Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank Michelle G
Reviewed 12 March 2016

This is the only hotel in the area that has a walkway over PCH to the beach. This made it so much easier to take the family to the beach. The hotel grounds are absolutely beautiful. They also offer bike rentals, boogie boards, skim boards, etc for a fee. Our room was spacious, with beautiful sunset views. There are multiple pools and spas. We will be staying here again.

Date of stay: October 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank 646aimeer
Reviewed 11 March 2016 via mobile

We decided to stay one night but wished we had stayed longer! EVERY staff member we met was so very friendly and helpful. The concierge staff of Tammy and Vanessa were both amazing and went above and beyond even on short notice. Be sure to do the s'mores on the beach, best part of our trip. The 12 year old loved building the fire! Paid extra for ocean front room, but really not necessary but the room was large. Can't wait to come back! We ate breakfast because it was free as diamond member but wouldn't pay for it. Parking is valet only.

Trip type: Travelled with family